THE LOAN MODIFICATION TEAM / Harassment and threats

United States, Virginia, Glen Allen Review updated:
The Loan Modification Team
201 Concourse Blvd
Glen Allen
Now it seems that I am being harassed to by The Loan Modification Team employees and executives if I do not take down my complaint. To that I say this : If you people continue to harass and publish lies about John-David Wilkerson, I will utilize the list of clients that are ready to prosecute and direct them to this complaint board. I was told by them "YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT THIS WAY" What the hell does that mean. Bring it on!!! www.loanmitigationsolutions.org. [protected]

A  13th of May, 2009 by
Check out www.obamahasaplan.com DON'T GET SCAMMED!!!
N  16th of May, 2009 by
I’ve been a financial advisor for over 30 years and have never seen such disregarded for private information. Do not work with any individual who will put your information out there for anyone to view. J.D. Wilkerson at Loan Mitigation Services needs have his licensed pulled. Do not give this company your name, phone number, address, credit card or financial information or you will risk having it one day be used as an example on the internet.
N  18th of May, 2009 by
If you are such an unbeliever why don't you man up and call this person to see if its the real deal? I am really tired of this charade and no longer wish to be involved in this nonsense. When it all hits the fan the smell shall be evenly dispersed on the internet.
N  18th of May, 2009 by
I have already questioned you about your business practices and you cussed me out and hung up. I've since done some research on your company and this is what I've found out.

1. Your business is run out of a single family residential house. 1018 total Sq feet? You can find this information by putting your company address on zillow.com or any other mortgage search engine. or click the link http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2304-Old-Dominion-St-Richmond-VA-23224/12536770_zpid/

2. You claim on your website that you do not out source and have a staff of over 50 consultants, underwriters and customer service rep. 50 + employees in 1018 sq feet?? I've called several times and you are the only one who answers. Are you the owner and the receptionist for your 50 + corporation?

3. You also claim on your website that Loan Mitigation Solution started out as a nonprofit organization dedicated to aiding those in danger of foreclosure. I've researched this with your state by contacting the Attorney General at 1-800-552-9963 and they show no records for non-profit status and have personally guaranteed me they will look into this matter. Since there are no records showing Loan Mitigation Solution ever registered as a non-profit, I would advise you to clear this up fast because there are large fines for making such false claims. Just ask any consumer credit counseling company that were taken to the Supreme Court in 2006 for making this fraudulent statement.

4. You've been soliciting business for over two months on the complaint board but you have only been license to practice business since May 4, 2009. as seen in the Richmond times dispatch http://mobile.timesdispatch.com/richmond/db_10018/contentdetail.htm;jsessionid=E2434F9D968ED66900B98DA9147BC059?full=true&contentguid=7HX23aTW&pn=&ps=

A side note to any clients of Mr. JD Wilkerson. If you where solicited for business prior to May 4th know that he was conducting business out of a residential home without a license. To receive a full refund contact the office of the Attorney General at 1-800-552-9963.
D  18th of May, 2009 by
I did not know that it was ILLEGAL to work out of a residential property? Oh yeah that's right it isn't!!!. NOWHERE ON that website does it say that 50 employees walk into the building and punch a time clock either, so your rants are without merit as you are. The contractors involved in the modification processing at my company are all licensed and bonded real estate brokers, mortgage brokers and real estate attorneys, connected through a network company called CAPTALOANS. Ever heard of them?. Do your homework. We are licensed in Richmond as you clearly see and we do the right thing EVERYTIME WITH EVERY CLIENT. We don't fudge numbers or any other underhanded tactics THAT MOST OF THESE COMPANIES EMPLOY. WE DON'T ADVISE OUR CLIENTS TO DEFAULT ON THEIR MORTGAGE TO GET A MODIFICATION, WE DO NOT CHANGE DOCUMENTS, WE DO NOT PROCESS YOU IF YOU ARE NOT WITHIN PRE-QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES. AND DOESN'T NON-PROFIT MEAN FOR FREE? THE FIRST 7 MODIFICATIONS GENERATED FROM MY OFFICE WERE FROM CLIENTS DEFRAUDED BY THE LOAN MODIFICATION TEAM A COMPANY I HATE TO SAY THAT I WORKED FOR.SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR HOMES AT THE HANDS OF THAT COMPANY.SOCIETY DESERVES BETTER THAN THAT IN THIS RECESSION. ALL WILL COME OUT IN THE WASH AND GOD HELP THEM. As written by John-David Wilkerson