the loan modification group / opt out list

PO Box 5226Oak Ridge, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 865-482-1722
Upon receiving an unsolicited telemarketing call, I respectfully asked for an addres to write in order to remove our COMPANY PHONE NUMBERS from their telemarketing lists. Telemarketer refused to provide the information and continued to request information from me in order to obtain my and/or my company's identity. I explained I wanted to send a WRITTEN REQUEST for our company name and numbers to be deleted from the list in order to preserve our rights under federal law and the telemarketer continued to refuse to provide the information. Very skilled in doing so, they waited me out until I became so frustrated that I hung up and as a result, our numbers were not removed from the telemarketing list...
K

Comments

Ja
  16th of Oct, 2008
I CANNOT COMMENT ON THE TELEMARKETER BEING RUDE OR INCOOPERATIVE. IT MAY HAVE HAPPENED, AND DOES SEEM TO BE INEXCUSABLE. AS FAR AS THE COMPANY IS CONCERNED, I WAS TELEMARKETED BY THEM, AS WELL. I WAS TOLD ABOUT THEIR SERVICES, AND DECIDED TO TRY THEM OUT. I SENT A PAYMENT IN FOR THEM TO MODIFY MY EXISTING MORTGAGE, AND SO DID MY SISTER, WHO IS ALSO HAVING MORTGAGE PROBLEMS. MY MONEY WAS TOTALLY REFUNDED AFTER 10 DAYS, WHEN THE COMPANY DECIDED THEY WOULD NOT BE SUCCESSFUL MODIFYING MY MORTGAGE. MY SISTER, HOWEVER, IS STILL WORKING WITH THE COMPANY, AND ALTHOUGH IT HAS ONLY BEEN A FEW WEEKS, AND HER MODIFICATION IS NOT COMPLETE, SHE HAS TOLD ME SHE IS COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, SO FAR.