the little pet house boarding / Rude, arrogant owner

1 Dufferin Rd, Toronto, ON, Canada
Phone: (647)823-6612

After inquiring about thier advertized discounted prices for long term boarding, my second letter asking for clarification was answered in a dismissive, arrogant manner. telling me she had no time for this and accused me of not reading her previous e-mail.

quote:
" I very clearly stated that the $15 is the price for DAYCARE for a small breed - it is the MINIMUM.
The quote is $600/month for long term. The price may fluctuate depending on the maintenance that the dog requires.
You neglected to provide me the information I had requested to give you a quote, and you didn't notice I explained the $15 price, so you did not read my email. We are very busy and do not have time for this.
Better luck elsewhere.

This was all after i said i was confused about the price as $15 a day would be $450 a month, which she called boarding as well as daycare in the same letter, which is why i asked her for clarification.

either way. this is not a professional way to conduct yourself with any potential client. part of running a business is answering tedious questions or otherwise in a polite manner. after all if she is so busy, she could have answered me on a non busy day. she did not have to snap at me and on top of it tell me to go somewhere else because i asked her for clarification? Glad i saw the mood swings before i left my precious pets there. i am going away to Nova Scotia for 3 months. she just lost herself $3600.