The Liminted / retail store complaint

1 Fayette MallLexington, KY, United States

My friend & I were in the Limited in Fayette Mall, Lexington KY over the weekend to purchase a pair of slacks which they did not have in her size. When we asked the lady if she could call another store to see if the slacks could be shipped, she told us that she did not have the numbers to the other locations. We asked if she could order the slacks and she said "no that we needed to track them down ourselves". When we did locate the slacks in a store in Cincinnati Ohio, the lady told us she would hold the pants and to go back to the Lexington store to fill out paperwork and she would have the slacks shipped. We went back to the Lexington store the next day and after tireless time convincing the girl to order the pants through a simple fax. She finally ordered them. We left exhausted. The next day I checked my credit card statement and I was overcharged by almost $40.00. I normally shop at The Limited on a regular basis but doubt I will go into that store in Lexington, KY Fayette Mall for a long time. They need to learn about customer service.

Li