The Learning Annex / IAI / Scam and rip off!

1 421 Commercial AvenueVenice, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 941-584-500

Went to the learning annex wealth expo. at the javitz center in New York City, signed up for a program for $995 with Don Burnham (IAI) went to the classes everything that they had promises people is nothing but scams and lies they deceit and the learning annex is letting this companies get away with ripping peoples money and hopes of better themselves. They all should be investigated because the learning annex is just a front for all this millionaires companies to scams innocent people.

Va

Comments

• Ex
      5th of Jan, 2010

I just want to add my two cents and once and for all make this clear to everyone out there reading this.

I used to work for the learning annex and the real estate wealth expo as a table manager for their main hall, I traveled the country with them and I have their training manuals and I remember their unethical, scandalous procedures very well.

I can tell you with certainty that the real estate wealth expo and the learning annex are in the business of making $$$$$$$$. I’m talking in the 7 figure range. Some of these outdated, overpriced “educational” packages they sell are even produced by them.

I also know for a fact that if you are a business person in the real estate industry and you are thinking of spending $5k or $10k for 2 booth spaces at the expo – DON’T DO IT!! – you will waste your money undoubtebly. I know of not one but several companies who did generate a single sale because of how the learning annex did not care to drive traffic to the exhibitors hall where these companies are advertising their goods and/or services.

It makes me sick to this day when I think of the thousands of people I sold some real expensive seminar package and/or DVD’s. I used to be a financial consultant, that was the reason I could not keep doing what I was doing I felt wrong telling people to buy this $1k kit or $10k kit when I knew that what I was selling was not worth that and that these people could go invest that or use it for their first home down payment or so many other investment opportunities there are.

To the people who write nice comments and what not, most are full of it. They either work for the learning annex or one of the speakers.

Yes, Donald and Tony do get alot of the $$$$$$$ the learning annex and real estate wealth expo makes from the admission to the expo, kits sold and exhibitor booth spaces sold but most of the money goes to none other than Mr. William Zanker or otherwise known as Bill Zanker founder of the learning annex.

He gives jews and new yorkers a bad name………………