The Lead Tree LLC / Service not provided as promised

1 Worcester, MA, United States Review updated:

The Lead Tree LLC is nothing more than a scam/ripoff. Ifyou give them your money you will get nothing in return. I paid them for 10 preset appointments over 5 months ago. They gave me 3 leads. One was an empty building. One had no idea I was coming and had never spoken with anyone. The last one was a company with no employees so obviously didn't meet my criteria, and had no idea that I was coming because they had never spoken to anyone from the lead tree. Then the leads stopped completely. As did any return calls from Richard Watts(the ripoff artist) of t he Lead Tree. It is unclear as to if Zachary Williamson is still associated with this company but he did found the company and may have left about a year ago???

Wt

Comments

• Wt
      Jul 21, 2011