The Laminate Store / Big time cheaters!

They cheated me big time and I even turned this over to the fraud department with the credit company they signed me up with and still did not get the results I asked for and what was fair, the flooring store feels they only deserve to credit me chump change in exchange for the crappy flooring I have now! I'm in the process of sending a letter to the States Atty's office about them. They sold me discontinued flooring, which I knew, I therefore purchased an extra 44 boxes so that I would have plenty to store myself if needed later. I'm building a new home and after picking out my flooring I went out and designed the rest of my house to match the coloring of my flooring! Well they showed up to deliver my floring and it was not the color I order and signed a contract for and they told me there was nothing they could do, that I could buy the rest of what I needed from someone else. This was unacceptable and in the end I did have to go find the rest of the flooring from another company and the laminate store dug up all the boxes they could find and in the end I had to have 3 different sizes installed in my home. This whole thing has been a nightmare and every time I walk into my beautiful home and look down I get sick to my stomach! Dpn't ever go to The Laminate Store in Tampa Florida, the manager Don is a jerk and the owners who I am for sure know the entire story could care less about this problem, well because it's not their home it happened to and they got their money from me, and who the heck am I to destroy them, but I can assure you they sure did destroy me so I hope this never happens again to anyone else. They still owe me almost a $3000.00 credit that is still due and refuse to pay me back!

Va

Comments

• Cv
      15th of Nov, 2010

First of all. read your contract. second of all You should never leave any store with out seing the whole order. 3rd of all if you hired a contractor to act on for your as in picking up the order and they sign for it and you do not sign for it at the store then it is not there problem of that store per your contract with the contractor. The store does not do home delivers or use to not, so there for hiering a 3rd party to go pick the order up and sign for it saing it cleares the store from any liabilty. You will not win and will spend more money tring to get that 3k back next time read your contract both of them.