The Lakeside Collection / Cannot contact, took money, items never recieved!!!!

1 P.O. Box 3088, Northbrook, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-847-735-9711

My mother recently ordered from The Lakeside Collection catolog. She paid with her bank card & the company was paid on October 22nd. It is now November 27th and the items have not arrived. Her and I have made several attempts to contact them to no avail. We have tried by phone, online, and even a good old fashioned letter and there has been no response. I just tried calling again today and an answering message came on explaining that they were closed on Thanksgiving (yesterday) but would be open on Friday. Someone should tell them that it is Friday!
We are still hopeful that the items will magically arrive, but it is more likely they took the money and ran.
~C

Comments

• Me
      27th of Nov, 2009

Dear futurelover,

On behalf of The Lakeside Collection, I would like to apologize sincerely for the delay in receiving your items and for the troubles you have experienced in trying to get in contact with us.

I want to assist you in locating your missing order, so I ask that you please email me your account and order information directly to [protected]@lakeside.com. Once that information is received, I will do my absolute best to get you any order status information immediately.

Sincerely,