The Lace Outlet / Bad business practices

I placed an order online last fall, for 3 yds. of curtin lace, paid by credit card. When I recieved the order, it contained only 2 yds. of lace. I emailed and phoned several times, I finally recieved a call back about a month later. I explained the problem, I was told, she didn't know how it happened, (3 yds. was plainly stated on the order form that came with the order. I was told I would receive the correct amount of lace and a return envelope to send back the lace I recieved. It has now been approx. 2 months, no lace no return envelope. Again I have emailed and left countless phone messages, with no response. Needless to say, I will never do business with The Lace Outlet again, beware.

Ma

Comments

5th of Jan, 2010
    The Lace Outlet - Bad customer service
    The Lace Outlet

I placed an order for 3 yds. of lace, paid by credit card. Recieved only 2 yds., called several times and left messages, emailed several times, finally recieved a call back. Was told that the correct amount would be sent within 2-3 days, along with return envelope. It has been a month, have not recieved anything. Have called and emailed several times, with no response. I am now at the point of needing to contact my credit card company to have them get my money back so that I can get the lace elsewhere. The website indicates that they are known for their customer services...I have to disagree.