The Kraft Heinz Companyplanters cheeze curls

11/19/2018
To whom it may concern:
I had the chance to purchase your Planters Cheeze Curls with the thought that they'd be like before. My mouth was watering, and i was more excited about buying them, then the 32" t.v. i purchased before going to the store to get something to eat for the night.
Got home, put everything away, sat down, opened the FIRST can... BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT EVER!!!
They lack the FLAVOR!!, The CHEESINESS!!, The CRUNCH!! That they originally had when they were originally on the shelves in the late '80/ early '90.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Chicago, IL
Matter of fact: They tasted really really stale, and it's like you just went back in a dark dusty stockroom in a sub basement and decide to put them back on the market to create space for some other product your about to discontinue.
SHAME ON YOU!!! SHAME. ON. YOU.
YOU DISAPPOINTED ME.
I feel like i've wasted my money.
YOU. Can make this right by making the ORIGINAL RECEIPE PLANTERS CHEEZE CURLS with the FLAVOR. The CHEESINESS. The Crunch. That had me and my mom(she like the cheese balls.(no side jokes please)).
As for compensation: a case of PLANTERS CHEEZE CURLS- AFTER you've remade them.
!!NOW GO BACK IN THE KITCHEN - FIND THE ORIGINAL RECIEPE - AND MAKE SOMETHING THAT TASTE GOOD!!!

Ro
Nov 22, 2018

Comments

•   Nov 23, 2018

LOL you demand a case of cheese curls because one can wasn’t fresh. I think the television you brag about buying was too expensive so you want a free case of fried fake cheese and flour.

• Ro
      Dec 05, 2018

Your product was not satisfactory!! That's the issue here sir. If your a representative of the company, then there's a deeper issue within the company. So with that being said. I would appreciate your supervisors name and phone number. Is this really how you handle complaints on your products?! I'd also like the name and position of the person that hired you.