The Kraft Heinz Company — planters cheeze curls
To whom it may concern:
I had the chance to purchase your Planters Cheeze Curls with the thought that they'd be like before. My mouth was watering, and i was more excited about buying them, then the 32" t.v. i purchased before going to the store to get something to eat for the night.
Got home, put everything away, sat down, opened the FIRST can... BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT EVER!!!
They lack the FLAVOR!!, The CHEESINESS!!, The CRUNCH!! That they originally had when they were originally on the shelves in the late '80/ early '90.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Chicago, IL
Matter of fact: They tasted really really stale, and it's like you just went back in a dark dusty stockroom in a sub basement and decide to put them back on the market to create space for some other product your about to discontinue.
SHAME ON YOU!!! SHAME. ON. YOU.
YOU DISAPPOINTED ME.
I feel like i've wasted my money.
YOU. Can make this right by making the ORIGINAL RECEIPE PLANTERS CHEEZE CURLS with the FLAVOR. The CHEESINESS. The Crunch. That had me and my mom(she like the cheese balls.(no side jokes please)).
As for compensation: a case of PLANTERS CHEEZE CURLS- AFTER you've remade them.
!!NOW GO BACK IN THE KITCHEN - FIND THE ORIGINAL RECIEPE - AND MAKE SOMETHING THAT TASTE GOOD!!!
More The Kraft Heinz Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - Won't melt!!! 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots 
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers 
- Kraft Corn Nuts - Can break teeth 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - Kraft Cheese of America Singles Contaminated Products 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip