The Kirby Company / machine does not work well, very pushy salesmen,
When we got this vacuum it was the demo model. They told us to turn it on push down for the carpet length, when it starts to grab push down one more click. When we do the vacuum smells like its burning the belt. We have tried to back up one click, but it does not pick up the dirt very well. We vacuum an 8x10 area rug with low pile. It won't even clean that. Also the shampooer will not pick up the water with either the floor or the hand held. That leaves a terrible mess.
We didn't want the vacuum to begin with, but they kept badgering and talking about his prize trip.
We don't want a lemon, and want to return to machine and stop all transactions to do with it.
More The Kirby Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kirby - Scam and abuse! 
- Kirby Vacuums - Kirby sales tactics solution 
- United Consumer Financials/Kirby - Unethical Credit practices 
- Kirby Vacuum - sales tactics 
- Kirby Vacuum - Awful experience 
- Kirby Vacuum Company - kirby vacuum/ shampooer
- Kirby - Unethical salesmanship 
- The Kirby Company - business practices 
- Kirby Vacuums - Sales
- Kirby Vacuum - Lifetime warranty