The Juiced Moose / Unauthorized charges

1 208 South Main StreetMarion, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-901 2608

I ran across their website advertised on Ebay so I checked them out. Their prices seemed great so I went ahead and ordered some supplements me and some friends wanted. I paid with my credit card and my money was quickly withdrawn. After about 5 days I started to become concerned, so I called the company to inquire about my order. I only could get voicemail, as with every other time I called also. I left my name, order # and phone # and no one ever called me back. I have called numerous times since and have yet to receive a call back. I tried emailing them, and at first didn't receive a reply. My second email was replied to with an auto-response talking about how there were delays in filling orders and how they would update me as soon as possible. The next day I emailed back and told them to cancel my order and just give me my money back. Well, its been 3 more days and no reply, by email or by phone. I hope my credit card company can get my money back. This company is either a fraud or they have the worst customer service I've ever encountered.

Ke

More The Juiced Moose Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bi
      28th of Jan, 2009

Yeah, this seems to be the exact same story as mine, and numerous others around the country. I too have a product that I sell on the internet, and I too was slammed over the holidays. However, anybody who ordered from me whose order I was not able to fulfill was contacted immediately and notified of any problem. Also, nobody who orders from me ever gets charged until their product ships.

This sorry excuse for a company is a total SCAM! What a bunch of losers. May this same lousy non-existent customer service be returned to you someday. YOU SUCK! Communicate!

29th of Jan, 2009

I ordered over two weeks ago and have not recieved my product, They are not answering the phone or my emails,

29th of Jan, 2009

I ALSO HAVE NOT BE SHIPPED MY ORDER.CONTACTED PAYPAL.BET THEY WANT HAVE ANY LUCK EITHER. I ORDERED OVER $200.00 . SO WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS.CONTACT 60 MIN'S, CNN.ANY IDEAS. RICK

• Ki
      30th of Jan, 2009

I ordered only $18.00 worth of product but I have received the same bad result.

Their main phone number mailbox is now full so there is no way that you can leave a voice message.

Sending an email just gets the same sorry auto reply.

I have posted this info on [redacted] as well and the same amount of bad feedback is posted there.

Good luck to past and future The Juiced Moose customers.

Try ProSource for everything. I got that order real quick when I realized that the Moose was a gonna.

30th of Jan, 2009

FINALLY THEY CONTACTED ME.SAID ORDERS WOULD COME OUT SOON.SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?YEA OR NO?IF YOU USED PAYPAL CALL THEM AND FILE A CASE.IT DOES NOT TAKE LONG.THE MOOSE HAS E-MAILED ME 4 TIMES TODAY ABOUT MY ISSUE. GOOD LUCK GUYS.

28th of Feb, 2009

I FINALLY GOT MY REFUND!!!BUGG THEM ALOT.IF YOU HAVE YOUR ORDER E-MIAL CONFRMATION, HIT REPLY AND YOUR E-MAIL GOES RIGHT HIS BLACKBERRY.JUST KEEP SENDING THEM.THIS FINALLY WORKED FOR ME.I GUESS HE GOT TIERD OF ME SENDING THEM AT FIVE AM.

• Do
      16th of Mar, 2009

don't hold your breath i ordered in october 2008, well its march 16 2009 still no product or refund and paypal has not helped either.

• Sg
      20th of Mar, 2009

Do not order from this company. Owner's name is David Gale and he is currently being sued by multiple individuals for problems with his buisness as well as personal issues. Do a search for him on google and you will find his "Krispy Creme" deal as well as his court case for his sexual misconduct. This is a bad guy who should not be allowed to continue to exploit people. If you have any outstanding orders or he owes you any money in any way, continue to contact him and bug him. You will not recieve your product as nobody well sell to him anymore.