The IQ Quiz / I did not subscribe

I did not subscribe to The IQ Quiz, the however, they are texting me silly quiz questions on a daily basis. I have called them several times to cease as each text is costing me money. They say I am un-subscribed but the text messages still come in every day.
I saw their IQ Quiz on the PGA Tour website, do not take the quiz or give your cell number out, it will cost you money, an expense charged to your cell that is not authorized, what a scam.

Comments

• Al
      24th of Jan, 2009

Anyone with an IQ over 20 knows that IQ tests consist of a large number of questions, 5 questions cannot gauge IQ. The ###s that fall for this are the same ones who sms their name and their boyfriend's name to get an answer to whether he's cheating or whether they're a match. When I locate the people responsible for the various sms scams, I'll go to their homes and kill them, seriously, I'm looking for them now.

• Ta
      4th of Apr, 2009
    The IQ Quiz.com - Texting my cell phone
    IQ Quiz
    Nevada

We at Mobile Messenger would like to assist you with your concern or complaint. If you need assistance in regards to being unsubscribed or other related issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please call 1-800-416-6129, to speak to a live operator, Monday to Friday 0600 – 1800 US Pacific Time or email [protected]@sms-helpdesk.com

• Fo
      19th of Apr, 2009

I agree 150%... What I thought was just a goofy, fun thing to do ended up costing me $30 on my cell bill. Ridiculous!!! I will definitely be telling everyone to beware of this scam!

20th of Apr, 2009

Albert, I think Tabithale is the one responsible for it as that's the number in those sms messages. I am so tired of spam, scam and all this e-marketing crap. These guys should be put behind bars for good.

• Mr
      23rd of Apr, 2009

"We at Mobile Messenger would like to assist you with your concern or complaint."

You could assist by not being so ###.