The InvitationShoppe.com / No invitations sent

The invitation shoppe
I ordered 200 invitations on the 22nd of March and was told that I would receive them by the 1st of April and I have NOT received anything. I even paid express shipping.

I called Mr. Don Reynolds, the owner of the site to NO RESPONSE.

A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
You have got to be kidding me? I just ordered invitations and received an email from Don that he would call me over a week ago, but have still not received a response. Were you charged for the invitations? I have my mom checking her credit card records right now. This is ridiculous. I have left several messages and sent emails - NOBODY ORDER FROM INVITATION SHOPPE!!!
A  27th of May, 2009 by
I have also had the same experience with Mr. Don Reynolds. I have been bombarding him with emails and phone calls for weeks without any reply. He has turned the fun of picking my wedding invitations into hell. Oh, and I still don't have my invitations. It's been a month and a week.
N  15th of Jun, 2009 by
I was in a motorcycle accident an incurred a concussion and broken collar bone and fractured knee. This happened in March of this year. I have processed over 100 orders a month for the past 15 years until this happened.

During my recovery I was incapacitated for 7 weeks. I have been trying to take care of every customer despite my accident.

As a result of this accident and the treatment of customers getting a 41% discount on wedding invitations, I will no longer be running this business. I am selling it.

Most everyone I have worked with was wonderful. Again, I accept responsibility for my actions during my incapacity. Birchcraft, on the other hand, was hard to deal with and withheld sending the orders for accounting reasons during this ordeal.

It does not pay to offer any discounts for anything. I recommend paying full price and paying for service from here out.

Don Reynolds
D  4th of Jul, 2009 by
If Don Reynold was in an accident then sorry...how is that possible when my best friend was charged on 5/17/09 if you were in the hospital in March then why have you yet to contact or refund her???