The Invitation Shoppe / I would not recommend using this company.

United States Review updated:
The Invitation Shoppe
Regarding the complaint against my wife's company www.TheInvitationShoppe.com, the customer failed to mention that the reason she did not receive the 60 cards for $33 that she ordered, was that the manufacturer had discontinued production of the item she chose. Additionally, no charge was placed against her credit card, as the order could not be fulfilled. Thank you,
Don R

My complaint is about this business:
The Invitation Shoppe

Phoenix, Arizona 85045

Web site:theinvitationshoppe.com On 9-15, I ordered 60 invitations-envelopes and paid for shipping ground for arrival in 4-6 days. On 9-29, the invitations still have not arrived. I have called the company on 9-28 and was told someone would call me back within one hour. No one called. I spoke with Don who told me his wife owned the company.

I called twice and left messages for someone to contact me about when my invitations were mailed so I could expect delivery. I received no replay. I have sent two e-mails to them at the address they provide for inquiries.

I have received no response. I now will have to purchase invitations elsewhere. It is frustrating because my invitations will be mailed out late due to not having them in the time they advertise for delivery. I would not recommend using this company.

A  27th of May, 2009 by
I have also ordered invitations from InvitationShoppe.com. I was charged over a month ago and have not received any invitations yet. I have sent numerous e-mails without any response. I have also called countless times and no one has yet to answer the phone. This company is very unprofessional.
A  3rd of Jul, 2009 by
Did you ever get your invitations?? I have a friend whoo order hers months ago and still has heard nothing, and she is freaking out. So please respond so I can fill her in on this company.