The House Doctor of Fayetteville / Bad service

1 1918 Roxie AvenueFayetteville, NC, United States Review updated:

My experience with this contractor was horrible. Spent many phone calls trying to fix what they have done to my house. 4 months later my house is still not done. I ended up firing the contractor. None of my expectations was meet. Gave me a bunch of sorry excuses that has nothing to do with me. I was promised that it will take only 3 weeks for the process gave and take the weather. So I gave it about 6 weeks. 6 weeks has gone and all I am left with is a bunch of trash, unfinished garage and ended up hiring another contractor to fix their

work and finish my house. One advice to everybody in the Fayetteville NC area, STAY AWAY FROM THIS CONTRACTOR! If you need to talk to me and my neighbors, I will gladly arranged it to make sure this do not happened to you or any of your family members. Also I have pictures and my neighbors to prove my claims.

Va
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ki
      12th of Apr, 2011

these guys did great by me!!! There was no mess. The workers were friendly, and they even fixed some extra things in my house. My new windows are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and my electric bill actually went down. I'm the envy of everyone in my neighboorhood!!!