The Honey Baked Ham Company / unethical behavior

355 Quill Dr Unit 120, Dawsonville, GA 30534, United States Review updated:

My order number is [protected], there is not a client number.
On Oct 23, 2018I ordered for Thanksgiving Dinner from Honey Baked Ham Online and within minutes received a reply with the wrong date (my error). I called Customer service the system was down and the lady said she would take care of the date being changed for delivery. On their online website this morning said the order was pending. I got and email saying my order was shipped and I would receive it today. Called customer service again and they said even though the site was down and I had called I could not return to them and they would not refund my money. I told him this was not my fault that the system was down and customer rep told me it would be taken care of. He hung up on me after stating I should order again and they would give me free shipping. I will never order from them again.

My order number is [protected], there is not a client number.

The Honey Baked Ham Company

De
Oct 24, 2018

Comments

• Hi Deborah, we're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and apologies for our delay seeing this complaint posted. If you've not yet reached a resolution, our Customer Care Team would be happy to help at 1.800.367.7720 or http://www.honeybaked.com/contact-us.asp - we would love the opportunity to make things right with you.