The Honey Baked Ham Companyitem not sent out

Warning this is the worst company ever, as I ordered a dinner for my sister and brother who just got out of the hospital from a stoke. I called up several times about this order, and all I got was no problems it is scheduled.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Roy, UT I called up three time on the 11/21/2018 and talked to two stupid people as they are not allowed to have the customer talk to a supervisor. The 3rd time the lady took my information and gave it to the supervisor and sure enough the order was never processed. They processed a refund but then I had to call my sister know the meal was not coming. The worst company ever.

Gr
Nov 21, 2018

Comments

• Da
      Nov 22, 2018

Our did not arrive either

• Cr
      Nov 27, 2018

The same thing happened to me. Altogether, I wasted 3 hours of my time trying to get to customer service. The first time, I was disconnected after being on hold for 2.5 hrs. I spent another 40 min talking to two incompetent reps (one was a supervisor) who kept trying to dispute me and did not want to offer a full refund. It is insulting that the most they offer is a refund for all the customer's time wasted. They need to do more than that.