The Home Security Network / Unwanted Telemarketting

1 Unknown Orange County, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: Caller ID = 888-555-5572

Received an automated call two days ago saying hit 1 to speak to a representative, then repeating that I hit 3 to speak to someone. I had to hit the sequence 1-3-3 in total. It then hung up. Later in the evening I received a call from someone wanting to sell me a home security system. I told them not to market my information and not to call back, ever. I also informed them that my line is recorded.

Yesterday I received two of these calls. Both handled the same way as the initial person who called. The last time I informed them I would be suing and sending a bill for my services and time. I have a recording of this call.

Today I received this call at 10:15am eastern, and I recorded this call as well. Today it was "Anthony" with the "Home Security Network". They claim to be based in "Orange County, CA". He said he did not have a mailing address available, and when informed that he was obligated to provide a mailing address by law he reiterated that he did not have a mailing address available, and then hung up on me.

Aa

Comments

• Je
      25th of Jan, 2011

Had the same routine happen- original automated call came from 774-907-9209 that had you press 1 if interested. I did just to get off the list-which didn't work. An hour later received a call from 339-502-6694 informing that they were selling ADT systems- Home Security Network is not registered as an authorized ADT dealer. Bascially they would not provide any information regarding the company. The State of California should be held responsible for allowing just slime balls to operate - the righteous state with no morals or guts!

• Wd
      1st of Feb, 2011

Security Network telemarketers called my wife and I and said that we had been chosen out of 8 other home in our area for a free GE security system. They asked if I was the home owner and when I answered "yes" they handed the phone to a supervisor and started trying to get an idea for whether I was interested or not. I first asked them how they got my information. The "supervisor" said that we were randomly selected and our information had come from their security company. I asked them which security company, as I am an ADT customer, and they said Security Network. The number of randomly chosen homes was very unusual as there were 8 cars broken into 2 days before in our neighborhood and 2 weeks before that someone had tried to break into our home. At this point someone asking whether or not I have a security system is unnerving. I dont think that they are ultimately connected but this is VERY odd.

Go Get Them... : )

Go Get Them : )

Same company

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=P31038&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=HOMESECURITYNETWORK&names_filing_type= Inactive

Public Infpormation Suspended

kwiesenfeld@securitynetworks.net,
    gfranklyn@securitynetworks.net

• Br
      14th of Sep, 2016

Just received a called from a company called Home Security Network informing me I had been randomly selected to receive a so-called "free" security system for my home. Yipee!!!

I asked the caller to tell me how much this free home security system would cost me. She proceeded to inform me the equipment was free, the installation was free and I "only had to pay $39 per month" for the monitoring of this "free" system. So, when I heard this free system would only cost me nearly $500 a year, I laughed and asked her how many people fell for this. Without time to think and before she could catch herself, she responded "a lot".

Do not be one of the "lot"!