The Hipster / Have not received merchandise

I purchased a voucher from kgbdeals for 3 Freedom Bras that were to be shipped to me from the hipster. That was on Jan 16, 2012, with the expectations that the merchandise would be shipped to me within 2 to 6 weeks. The time has way exceeded the time frame, as I have yet to receive this merchandise. I have emailed both companies several times with no satisfactory response. Both places have made promises of it getting shipped out. Here it is the end of March and I still have not gotten a satisfactory answer. They have made promises but so far, nothing. I have asked them to please send me the merchandise or at the very least a refund. I do not what know what I can do to make them hear me. I found this site and hopefully something can and will be resolved. I would appreciate any help I can get from you in resolving this issue.

Sincerely...Esther Andrade

More The Hipster Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Rt
      3rd of Apr, 2012

I too have a complaint about The Hipster company. I ordered chinese lanterns on Jan 10th. Still no merchandise. Only promises of tracking numbers and such, and lately no return e-mails, nothing. No post on FB since March, no tweets from them since Feb. Makes me think they have ran for cover. I think they are a total scam!!! If not, I double dog dare them to prove otherwise, by shipping me my merchandise.

• Em
      8th of Apr, 2012

I placed an order Jan 23 for 2 memory foam pillows and still have not received my order. The company has twice responded to my emails asking when the order will arrive by saying it will be shipped in the next 7 days but the days pass and nothing comes. I plan to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

• Di
      26th of Apr, 2012

I ordered memore foam pillows on January 4th and received nothing as of 4/26/12. My online account through the hipster website has said "Processing" for months now and I have emailed them numerous times with few responses. I also emailed KGB Deals regarding this issue and they insisted that the pillows will be shipped out soon. Major scam, stay away. I just hope I can get my money back! Please post back here if anyone gets their issue resolved.

• Ha
      29th of Apr, 2012

i ordered on 24th of january, the price was in canadian dollars but they charge me in usa $,
    i received nothing to now . paypal refused to dispute a transaction, because the transaction over than 45 days.

• Vr
      9th of May, 2012

Ordered the Chinese Lanterns Feb. 16. It is now May 9. Order details say it is still "Processing." I have sent two emails and received no reply. No phone number to call and no one to complain to. Pretty annoyed at this point...

• Hu
      10th of May, 2012

I also placed an order back on Feb. 16th for the Chinese Lanterns, and have yet to receive them. I have tried to contact them several times through several different means (2 different email addresses, twitter, FB which their page is now gone, their contact form on their website, and by phone), but have had no success on getting a reply back at all. They do have a phone number which I did find through my paypal from when I paid 720-515-7253 however it goes right to voicemail, and no one ever calls you back. I have contacted the BBB and filed a claim (you can file online https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/), and I would suggest everyone do the same. Also I just noticed that they do list a contact number on my BBB claim for a Tim Sommers 303-720-9605. I haven't called that number yet (well because I just found it), but I plan on calling tomorrow.