the heritage whos whoscam!!!

S Review updated:

All lies!!!...not one person in the heritage whos who was honest!!..all they cared about was taking my credit card over the phone!!..this is a fly by night comapny!!..BEWARE!!!

Aug 20, 2009

Check out this article about the scammers at Heritage Who's Who - http://www.csoonline.com/article/498903/What_s_What_with_the_Who_s_Who

• P
      Aug 20, 2009

The Heritage Who's Who is a prestigious business to business reference publication. It's a shame people can post what ever without repercussion. Please note the person's name screwed99. people that hide behind aliases obviously have an agenda

• E
      Sep 05, 2009

I think Peter is way off . People sign in as a name not to be known as for reasons.

1- avoid embarassment from teh peers as they have been scammed
    2- make sure information gets to the public while they are in a Law Suit to retrieve what they lost
    3- BECAUSE it is their Right to post

Peter feels this person is dis honest .. that is funny . you seem to have taken his money and Not given the service and you call him dishonest ..

Peter not sure if you work there or are one of the owners. BUT.
    Face Facts - do yourself a favor Since Every dept Has a Quota in sales try this for two weeks.
    Do not Sell any additional features just listen to the customer and complete what they asked for.

Then in two weeks if you are Not Fired from your job as many other Account managers have been as well as Sales I will not only be shocked but I would say you are one of the owners .

BUT Again When you Are Fired look me up because you treat a customer with respect and not Over Sell what they do not need for two weeks solid I may have a job for you in a real Hosting company that will look at every customer big or small as A Customer and future sales are based on their Success Rate.

We cater to the Customers Success not Credit Cards .. the money will be there as their dreams are filled.

• K
      Oct 02, 2009

There are legitamate companies out there but the new scam is to use these accomplished names to get people to believe they are the real deal make sure you are checking the email address first for example the who's who's website form is www.whoswho.com/form... where as the scammer will put something like www.whoswhoform.com/54839... which sounds legite but sends you to an alternate email or website.

• M
      Oct 13, 2009

he is the owner...if he was a customer he would be angry as well

Sep 01, 2010

I just received a call from a Rep at Heritage. There are alot of people that would be flattered by the notion of being listed in this book but I'm insulted by the fact that I am asked to pay $700 or more to have my experience and worthiness illustrated. People that know me know that I work hard and have integrity and pride in whatever I do. I don't need to be in a publication that means nothing.

Sep 01, 2010

I just received a call from a Rep at Heritage. There are a lot of people that would be flattered by the notion of being listed in this book but I'm insulted by the fact that I am asked to pay $700 or more to have my experience and worthiness published. People that know me know that I work hard and have integrity and pride in whatever I do. I don't need to be in a publication that means nothing.