The Hearst Corporation / Subcription service patment request

1 IL, United States Review updated:

We are receiving invoice for magazine subscription that terminated several months ego. We have not received magazines for long time. I have replayed by mail to PO Box 6093 Harlan, Iowa ( the address on the invoice) to the Hearst Corp subscription service advising that no further magazines are desired, and that any subscription for future magazines must be canceled. There is no phone or address on the collection letter to contact this company and stop this type of harassment letters to collect $19.97 for services that we don't want.

Comments

• Ky
      1st of Jul, 2014

This is a Hearst magazine "subscription" scam. They're fully aware that you didn't renew your subscription, but they pretend that you did so that they can lodge a claim against you for money. NOTHING you can say or do will get them to stop, at least for the first year. They're hoping people will capitulate and send them money to stop their dunning letters & attacks upon your credit rating. Some way to save their dying business model, huh.

• Wa
      12th of Jul, 2014

I too am in the same boat. For me it is coming from PO Box 5474, Harlan, Iowa on behalf of Forbes magazine. Each time they send me some Forbes Photography magazine and state that i had subscribed for that. I have no interest for photography so why will i ever do that. And i too dont see any phone number to contact them. Anyway i will wait to see what they do next.