The Haircutters / Worst Haircut Ever

1 3130 S. Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310 478-7011

Had the worst haircut ever by a "hairstylist" named Mariela. She said she had eighteen years experience in Bulgaria but the cut she did looked like a child pulled the hair out with his fist.

My instructions for the haircut were for her to even out both sides and work more on the left side. She completely ignored me and made so many layers on the right side and totally ruin my great bangs in the front.

The hair is so short and ruined that the only solution is a wig. Stay as far away from that place as you can.

La

More The Haircutters Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Un
      8th of Jul, 2010

The haircutters is the most um professional salon..
    Also is extremly dirty
    The stylists are always gossiping, cusring, using cell phones on the floor, and only have gotten ONE good service when I brought my3 girls in. 2 of the 3 girls had horrible haircuts that were not even, when washed hair was still dirrty and still had soap in it.
    The one stylist who did do a good job and spent as much time as needed and even went out of her way and gave me a profuct she purchased herself that my daughter just loved. AND NOW SHE IS GONE!! SOME BIG BLONDE WITH BLACK CHUNKS SAID SHE WAS FIRED! first of all i didnt think they could give out that information other then saying she is no longer there but then she decided to go on and tell me why!!! I found that to be very innapropraite and disrespectfiull..
    I will never give them any of my buisness again!