The Gutter Pro / Ran Away With Deposit Money

1 189 Simonston Blvd, Thornhill, Ontario, Toronto, ON, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 647-824-1760

The Gutter Pro, Barry Nash or Barry Joseph Nash, is a scam artist. He is house to house sales man, looks at eavestroughs or roof and gives out estimates, once you give him the contact to do the work, he would ask for deposit. I gave him the deposit and since then it was all excuses, never showed up, on the phone he would say I will today, tomorrow and tomorrow never came. Be careful, I checked with BBB and found out this business has the following addresses, I am listing them so that anyone searching can find anyone of them they use. #1 189 Simonston Blvd Thorhill, Ontario #2 130 Mississauga Rd N, Mississauga, Ontario #3 139 Sylvan Avenue Scarborough, Ontario #4 1887 Davenprt Rd, Toronto, Ontario #5 7-105 Craydon Rd Whitby, Ontraio #6 67 Botany Hill Rd Scarborough Ontario #7 1062 Bathurst St, Toronto, Ontario. Be very careful.

Dh
Sep 30, 2014

Comments

• El
      Sep 08, 2015

Barry Nash / Barry Mash?? The Gutter Pro is a scam artist. Hi did not run away with the deposit in my case as i refused to provide a deposit. He came over with his two guys, he did a really bad job. I never had any leaks before doing this work, just felt it is time for replacement of eavestrough and downspout. Immediately after the job, it rained, and the downspout started pouring water from the sides. Called at least 10 times, left messages, sent pictures, etc... and twice I spoke with him, he said he will send someone in the afternoon... never saw anyone. his work cause so much water damage to my wall. I just took apart the downspout myself... and Oh My God...what a horrible job!!! Stay away from that guy!

• Ca
      Apr 11, 2016

Also watch for Barry Joseph...has changed his name...no longer living at Simonston now Bayview Ave. Toronto Not to be trusted

• Na
      Mar 24, 2017

Ripped us off with the deposit would like to to city tv involved if there is anyone else please leave a message