The Grid Marketing / A Really Good Service - Thanks

1 century house, bulkeley street, stockport, sk3 9hdStockport, England, Cheshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0161 480 0000

A Really Great Service with absolutlley no complaints, Ive used them for over 8 months and they did exactley what they said they would do, I tried SEO, but The Grid Marketing can position your website on the first page of the most popular Internet search engine Google within 48 hours!!!

They work on a results-based marketing strategy, meaning they use Google tools and systems to find the most relevant search terms for your business in your industry, to make sure you are getting a substantial number of hits on your web page, and an increase in enquiries.

Google is the most popular search engine in the world and represents 75% of all searches online in Britain every day!!!

Aa

Comments

• Th
      26th of Feb, 2009
    The Grid Marketing - Poor Service
    The BOSS
    United Kingdom

THE GRID MARKETING what a load of rubbish. They said i would be on the 1st page of google under my choice of 5 key phrases and this never happend. I was on page 2 at the very most on some days! They took my money for a service that they didn't provide and refused to refund it. Please, if these people call you, no matter what they promise to deliver - they are definantly a bunch of chancers.

• Al
      20th of Mar, 2009

I used them too, They did a good job for me, A good company in my opinion

• Ri
      23rd of Mar, 2009

Hi, justed wanted to know what we have to do in grid marketing, is this that site which offer's 1 million pounds in 7 year's.Can you plese let me know the whole concept of this.My mailing address is paid1991@gmail.com, and my name is Ritvik, im from india.Could you please let me know one more thing how much does this cost and is it necessary to have a website too.

• Th
      2nd of Apr, 2009

my company web page was made by the grid marketing which i am really happy with and i use there services on month basis, i have never had any problems with there service an will be using it for a long time cum

12th of May, 2009

Avoid these scammers at all cost! - too many unwanted cold calls - will not take no for an answer

12th of May, 2009

terrible - avoid these cold callers - wont take no for an answer

The Grid Marketing - Poor Service
    The Grid marketing

The Grid Marketing are very forcefull on the phone and will not take no for an answer - not a good way to do business! unwanted cold calls - avoid this company

• Je
      19th of Jun, 2009

###

• Dg
      3rd of Aug, 2009

grid marketing, WHAT A JOKE!!. they have taken my money and took months to create a web site that could have been set up in 48 hours, now there telephone number is unobtainable. THAT SAYS IT ALL. STEER CLEAR OF THE COWBOY SET UP- YOU THINK THERE REPUTABLE BECAUSE THEY USE GOOGLE AS THERE SELLING TOOL.

• Aa
      2nd of Jun, 2010

A LOT OF STUFF, AND YOU GET NOTHING AT ALL THEY SAY, I DONT SEE IT TO BE TRUE, I THINK I' WOULD PUT MY MONEY AND TIME SOME WHERE ELSE

dralfonsosmith@aol.com