The Gray Line / Flight cancelled by this society

1 Brazil

I came back from a stay of 10 days of Rio, enchanted with this magnificent city. As soon as I had my dates of journey, I became established a program of excursions for this week. All were of the most magnificent and the best organized by the site RDJ4U, unfortunately this site does not propose flight in helicopter, I thus passed by Viator to stop a flight and see this fabulous bay by the airs. When I packed my suitcase for this magic place, I had in pocket my confirmation for this flight paid altogether beforehand, which had to be made on April 26th of this year.
Arrived at Rio I confirmed my presence in this city 72 hour before the flight like that is asked.
By the telephone, the person tells me to remember myself on Wednesday, April 25th to give myself the hour to which we pick me up in my hotel, or we leave me a message because I had other excursions.
In the evening, no message, no call, I join the agency to have my schedule, but I learn that this flight is pushed away in Friday, 27 and either 26. New call in vain from them, I call back for the same question; the passing time. There, the disappointment, we let me know that the flight is cancelled and that 2 cases offer themselves to me, the refund or then to pay 2 additional places for this flight, that is 4 in the end.
I return with a beautiful disappointment, I wait for my 50 years for this beautiful journey and want to offer myself a dream, to fly on this magnificent bay.
Since Viator site with whom, I reserved this excursion remains silent. For a week I close, unsuccessfully to have my 403, 08-euro refund exactly, for this flight cancelled by Gray Line. In my contract this flight could be made only from 2 passengers, what we were. The weather was for these 10 magnificent days.
I return with beautiful photos but with this bitter feeling to have been swindled, I always use Paypal for the payment but for once not.
I look what are the means so that this dark society pays off a small employee.

Mo