The Grants Cash Flow System / Deducting money from my checking acct. every month without my authorizing it.

United States, Texas, Waco Review updated:
Earn Cash From Grants Program
10208B Iris Lane
I was checking out several companies that provide gov't grant information. I had subscribed to 2 others & was only checking out this website. They offered a FREE CD on the "Truth Behind Government Grants, " which they were offering. I filled out my information for the online form to receive the CD. I never received the CD, but I didn't worry since it was a FREE offer.

I was checking my checking account several weeks ago & noticed a deduction from my account for $29.95. I went back & found the same amount billed to my account for January & February under the billing "GOVTFUNDEDGRANTS." There was no permission given to this company for a monthly fee, at least not of which I'm aware. I tried to contact them through the phone number on my original receipt, which is now "not in service." I went on their website to the "Contact Us" section. I clicked & only an address in Cyprus is given.

Best regards,
Margaret McMillan

A  26th of Feb, 2011 by
How did they get your credit card #?