The Grant University.com / check scams

1 1810 funston ave.Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 412-661-0798

I had tryed to cancel before the 7-day trial period by calling [protected] but no answer, but to no avail I was told to leave voicemail, voicemail replied agents mailbox was filled couldn't recieve anymore messages and hung up . But yet instead T.G.H went into my account and I was charged their amount of 69.95.And I never recieved anything but overdrafts from my bank.

Comments

Me
  20th of Oct, 2008

I to got taken for an unautharised amount of $69.95. What is even more funny is that the Grant University is located in Pitsburg PA and the CD came from Draper Utah. I was able to cancel my account but now they will not pick up the phones. I feel bad for the banks who loose money on trash like Grany University.

Hf
  26th of Oct, 2008

We never received the CD but we got charged with $69, 95.
After a long waiting time we could reach somebody on the phone.
We canceled the "relationship that we never started".
But Grant University denied reimbursing our money.
In our opinion this company is pure scam.

Je
  29th of Oct, 2008

i too got taken for 69.95!!! pure scam its total crap for these people to just charge the money to my account without any further notice other than 1.95 for shipping! what a total crock of ###!!!

Sa
  24th of Apr, 2009

i called grant universary for a govt. grant to help pay for my mortage i was told i was to pay 1.98 shipping isent them the money never recived anything for the c.d. iwaited for three weeks ithen called them thy told me they sent the cd to me i waited an other three weeks i never recived anything i then got a bill on my creidit card for 69.95 i called them again they told me that was to join thier club i told them why shold i have to pay them 69.95 for nothing that was a waste ove time these people shold be put in jail.