The Google Black Book / Fraud and cheating!

I bought the Google Black Book over a month ago, this book is nothing more than some rehashed remade stuff that you can get for free from Google, Yahoo MSN or just a simple search. It is for beginners, When I asked for my money back they sent a nice letter stating NO cant do it. So don't but this book it is a SCAM...

Comments

• Je
      19th of Sep, 2007

I was disappointed with the Google Black Book and asked for a refund per their satisfaction guarantee. Seems like I am getting the run around as well. I am prepared to do whatever is legally permissible to get my money back.

25th of Sep, 2007

Why you are disappointed with it?Was it because author didn't deliver what he promised or you didn't apply your knowledge? What did you expect from it?

1st of Oct, 2007

I have personally made 500$ for the first time ever with The Google Black Book, which covered my initial investment in the book 9 times back.

So i cannot complain about The Google Black Book and this is not the only reason.I also got great bonuses that alone worth two times more than The Google Black Book.I use these bonuses now in my business.

In dedication to my first success online i have created my own The Google Black Book Success Story webpage where i give you my proof screenshot of my earnings and video proof of my account.

But you will be interested most in getting my case study report where i share exactly what i did to make 500$.

1st of Oct, 2007

Sorry, forgot about website address.
    Here it is:

• Wi
      2nd of Oct, 2007

Any idot can put up an add and get paid, You did it! Its not hard and now you put up an add on a complaint board trying to get a sale from some unexpecting sap. No This book is is ALL hype and they wont refund your money back...made over 2,000 a month and look for new Ideas for PPC and like I said before this book is for someone that has no clue what too do. All this information they can get for free...

• Ye
      3rd of Oct, 2007

I agree. Any idiot can find those information from Googles Black Book for free on the Internet. I too bought it a few months back and asked for a refund as there really is nothing new in there at all. Like the rest of you, I have been given the run around ... totally unethical and unprofessional .... since they offer money back, they should honor it ...

For those of you even considering to buy, DON'T .... !!! You can easily find all the information in there for FREE on the Internet ...

• Aj
      11th of Oct, 2007

I have been trying to get a refund for 5 weeks! They will not reply to my emails.

12th of Oct, 2007

I have been trying to contact them regarding my payment. But it's hard to get reply from them.

15th of Oct, 2007

I have recently purchased membership to Affiliate Classroom.

The forum is not so responsive as i thought but the real meat is in their getting started and step by step instruction. You get assignments just like in real school which you must complete one after another by achieving your goals.You have Affiliate Classroom library at your disposal where you are given a lot of books, critical to your education.I don't even need to by internet marketing books one after another anymore because i have it all at my library.

When i am stuck in my business i can always post questions in forum and get them answered by such affiliates like me or moderators and even Anik Singal.

Maybe Affiliate Classroom is answer to question "Why 99% Of Affiliates Fail, While 1% Of Them Have Success". This is one of my articles.