The Golf Accessory and Supply Company / Non Supply of Goods after Payment

1 Ireland Review updated:

Having located a supplier in Indonesia ( CV Vox Indo ) through Alibaba, I subsequently placed an order for Laser Rangefinders.
I found that after placing the order communication was to say the least evasive. I contacted Alibaba and they told me that I should take out Trust Pass, that CV Vox were unsure of MY CREDIBILITY. What about theirs. I chose not to take Alibabas advice at that time and I waited and waited for my order to be delivered. It never arrived. On contacting Alibaba again they told me to go to the Police in my country who informed me that there is little they can do as it is out of their jurisdiction.
My feeling is that the owness should be on Alibaba to ensure that anyone they allow to advertise in their Directory should be properly vetted. This they do not do, so therefore you could be dealing with any gangster out there.

Surely the owness and responsibility is soley with Alibaba why else would we be using them.

Go

Comments

Ev
  8th of Dec, 2008

Hello Gordon,

I am glad to find you finally!
This is Ivy from LANHAI company.

i need to tell you a fact that as those days i got the whole informations and fax of our JCS501 models. and i am very appreciated of your kindly opinions. but here i want let you know one important things as not i don't want to email you caused i cannot sent emails to you successfully everytime as those weekes, you know while i email you but only returned and it writes as mailbox gordon@derrybawnhouse.com is over quota temporarily. so that i can not email you so i guess maybe your email box are full. so that i can not email you successfully. so can you try to contact with your mail service as see what happened as your email. thanks.

I want to hear from you as soon as yu have solved the problem of your email box. thanks

if later you can not got my emails. you can call my mobile. 008613857983579 call my name . Evan. thanks.

Have a good day.