The Global Directory Of Who´s Who / Scam, and Harrassmen

1 Mexico

I was contacted by phone, about becoming a part of the Global Directory of Who´s Who, they told me that I had to pay only $ 1, 000.00 U.S., as unique payment, and they asured me that it was an ideal to be in this directory to be located in the U.S.A., Canada and another countries, because i am a recognized Psychiatrist Doctor in México City.
Unfortunately I gave the information data of my credit card, and the salesman told me that he will send all the documents that prove and confirm the hiring to have the choise to accept the term of the agreement, I never got the agreement, instead I got several charges to my credit card (4), the first one for $ 7, 435.38 (pesos) about $620.00 dlls the second one for $ 9, 552.47 (pesos), about 790.00 dlls. a third one for $11, 649.39 pesos about $ 963.00 dlls, and a forth one for $ 52, 059.87(pesos) about 4, 302.00 dlls. what makes a gran total of $ 80, 697.11 pesos about 6, 670.00 dlls. They only sent me 5 plaques with my name, that I did not order and a directory in which my name had to be in the pages VIP, non of this happend. I am sendin the photos of the plaques as well as the directory.

Nu