The Gallery Hotel / Job Vacancy - Stay Away

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Protect your money from Don Terry, Sir. Powel C. and Dev patil. They are cheating the people by sending email from yahoo.co.uk email id regarding Job Vacancy in UK.

They are using British council name and make you feel that you are selected for the job (after so called official interview) and ask for Visa registration fee. Already many cases are registered with their names for Lottery fraud.

NOTE: NEVER PAY AND STAY AWAY

+[protected]
+[protected].

One well wisher from India

Ro

Comments

• So
      4th of Jun, 2009

Thank you, all, for your postings regarding Gallery Hotels as you are making us aware of this scam before we really make a major mistake. We were taken in as well by Gallery Hotels but due to others making their complaints known, we have not lost any money, just our hopes and dreams. Why can the authorities in the UK not put a stop to this and prevent people from other countries being scammed. I feel that there is no control in the UK.

• Mu
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I get these sort of brain-dead, ###ic, half-assed emails virtually every day now. If it isn't one sort of scam it is always another. My standard response to these sorts of emails is to tell the senders to go to hell. And to choose a subject heading for my responding email that will tell their ISP that they are spammers. This is what I replied to the "Gallery Hotel" today, BEFORE I even bothered to do some Google searching to conform my suspicion that the email was fraudulent:-

"### OFF SPAMMERS.
    YOUR ABSURD "JOB OFFERS" DO NOT FOOL ME.
    TAKE YOUR SPAMS AND YOUR SCAMS AND SHOVE THEM BOTH UP YOUR ###."

Ron Huttner