The French bulldog mom / Sick dogs

1 Mathis, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 361-945-1585

She sales more than all kinds of dogs. A good breeder does not she also doesn't put her whole name. She seems like good breeder but is not. Her pups look so good bit not worth having a sick or parasite dog specially to your home. Beware it's so easy to get fake vet paper exams. A person who doesn't have full name and phone number beware huge red flags . Plz do homework when getting dog and visit the breeder. Hope this helps someone.

Comments

• Fr
      9th of Apr, 2012

Sounds like a bitter party with ulterior motives to slander a breeder yet provide no evidence for such recourse.

9th of Apr, 2012

Actually no. I gotta friend got pup from her I was one had see her family go thru this I been they this with another breeder. Just my friend doesn't know about board of complaints and asked me to do it for her since at moment she has no Internet due to buying sick pup from this breeder for her family. Best to not make judgment without knowin the situation. This breeder buy pup from her and find out.

• Pr
      3rd of May, 2012

Having bought a puppy previously from a breeder who was far less than reputable I was very cautious with my second addition. I found the French Bulldog Mom and fell in love with their puppies. I asked probably a million questions and got a million and one answers. They never beat around the bush and were always honest. This breeder also breeds Bostons Terriers which they made me aware of immediately when I asked what others breeds they bred if any. Let me tell you those BTs are just as gorgeous and as well bred as her stunning French Bulldogs. They have had very limited numbers of Frenchies. So few in fact I was able to speak to everyone who had a puppy from their 2011 litter (funny your "friend" as you mentioned I never spoke with yet I talked to all the puppy owners, interesting?), who all were in love with their puppies and had no health problems. I am also Facebook friends with most of the owners from the 2012 litter and am able to watch my Frenchies siblings grow. Again all in love with their puppies and no health problems. I love my puppy! She has the best temperament, is so smart, came to me in perfect condition, health tested, and just perfect! Buying a puppy from The French Bulldog Mom was a terrific decision and so much better than my first experience. I suppose no one is perfect, and with over 30 years of breeding experience it's possible to have a disgruntled customer. I know about the situation you are speaking about though as she told me all about it and was very forthcoming with honest information when she didnt have to be. That is really why I decided to purchase my puppy from them, the honesty. That was most important to me because I paid $5000 for my puppy and wanted to make sure I could trust them, which I know I could and can. I whole heartedly recommend the French Bulldog Mom! You cant go wrong!

3rd of May, 2012

You have to read. Blue Boston's and blue french bulldogs are not healthy. If you read they are not rare. They are not breed for a reason because they do come with health problems. That may not show up as a pup but later in life. Again a good breeder who knows about standards of this breed will not have those types of colors in the breed and for them not about the money. Plz read get educated about all this. If you neede to send you a link I can. I doubt you got healthy dog. You said clearly on here you have breed for 30 yrs you may be the french dog mom writing your own good comments to not have others beware of you. Again all this you can google. What is a good breeder.

3rd of May, 2012

Btw you said you never spoke with the owner of this situation but you know about the situation she told you about, so clearly you are saying it did happen. So why are you saying interesting and this so called owner not be true but you are admitting she told you. Btw since you speak to the siblings owners of your dog plz send me numbers and Facebook information and prove me wrong. Again people beware there's a lot of scams out there not good breeders who want just money. Many many dogs are in poor living conditions, it's very easy to get a dog with fake health certificate. Believe me I've expiernced all this. If any questions feel free to ask. Look up the French and Boston standards, and why they are those standards. Visit breeder at their home, ask for references make sure they are not fake. Look their number up. Again good breeder always has full name number and address. She did none of these things!!! Read I am not only one with complaint on her. For the writing if you recommend her put your number and your face book friends number and name ad prove it!!! I like myself to see or hear from them because I don't believe it!

• Gmoney15 - thought you and your friend might want to know that Linda and Krystin Johansen, aka Cypress Farm Kennel, "thefrenchbulldogmom" and Cypress' French Connection are all the same breeders - here are the links to many of the other complaints that have been submitted about them on this board, and I strongly encourage you or your friend to submit formal complaints with the IC3 (Internet Crimes Complaint Center) and the BBB on the links listed below that you can also access through the ASPCA website. Message me privately on this site and tell me your story, the nature of the illness of this puppy, and I will gladly tell you how to proceed. I have already publicly posted vet records that prove Cypress Farm Kennel has lied about the parvo incident last year, and failed to address another sick puppy from the year before, and will gladly publicly post any additional vet documentation that proves yet another family who has purchased a dog from the Johansen's has been scammed... The more people who step forward and do not give in to their intimidation tactics and manipulation the better - for all their dogs and unsuspecting puppy buyers.