The Freedom Blanket / Worst customer service experience I have ever had

I had an almost identical experience with this company!

I ordered on December 8th for a Christmas gift and after no shipping confirmation by the 17th I contacted the company. I had to try two different email addresses since one of the addresses listed on the web site came back as not found. I was told the product would be expedited for delivery no later than Dec. 22nd. It never came.

Over five emails and three phone calls have not been returned by this company. The shipper, DHL, says the item was never actually picked up from the company.

I have been trying the get a refund for over three weeks now and I can't even get a response. I have filed a complaint with the BBB since this is the absolute worst customer service experience I have ever had. I feel they have basically stolen my money since the funds were deducted two days after the order was placed and no product was ever sent.

If you have any interest in this product please go to theslanket.com. The product is the same, and maybe even better, and the customer service is far superior!

More The Freedom Blanket Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      28th of Jun, 2007
    The Freedom Blanket - Poor service all around

I ordered two blankets from this company on 5/8/07. The money was taken out of my account on 5/10/07. Approx. two weeks after I placed my order online, I called the company to check on the status of my order since I had not received my product. Since that time, I have left several telephone messages, I have sent several emails and I have even mailed a letter to the company asking about my order. No one answers the phone and emails go unanswered. At no point has anyone contacted me about my order, I have not received what I ordered, nor have I been refunded my money. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and they are currently investigating the matter. I own my own business so I understand how things can get pushed to the side. However, the actions of this company have been just plain terrible.