The Fortune 500 Group / Rip off!

5555 N. 7th St. Suite 134-329 Phoenix AZ 85014Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
4.9
Phone: 866-4412177

Rich Groener the manager of The Fortune 500 group had conned me into thinking that Im going to help them advertise their business by referring people that needs to repair credit or wants to buy a house or refinance, or is going through foreclosure and needs advocates. There Co. as he stated stands out other than the rest because they have all those 5 departments in the same group. I'd get a website advertising their Co. Which I'd be charge for $19.99/mo. If I referred people the first 5 people I'd get 100 dollars each. Then after that I get $1,000 dollars each. He swore up and down they were unique and want to help people especially the ones that are less fortunate. He made it sound so good. He said I'll tell you what I am going to explain the reg prices and tell you what I can do. He said the most was $1,295.00 to the cheapest being $299.00. He said he's got a deal but I have to get it before I get off the phone, (Now I mind you, I am a single parent looking for a work at home job to be with my little one) I'll give you the platinum ($1,295.00) for $169.00 We normally charge a $29.99 fee for s+h for the kit with all the tools and the signed document guaranteeing you that you're going to make money but Im going to go ahead and waive that and just charge you $169.00. I asked him before I gave my card information if this was anyway refundable he said well of course I'll write that too in the documents, so i thought it was a done deal. He gives me this number he said that is his direct, its the cust. serv. number. I realized that when a few days later a lady from that cust. dept called me and told me I am calling again because I was leaving a message but you're machine cut me off I was just verifying if this is the correct address and etc. I said yes, she also told me that the website domain that Rich and I agreed on is not available so she asked me if so and so .com be okay I said okay. She said ok go ahead and listen to that message to make sure its correct. When I did I was upset, she was stating charges on there that Rich told me he wasn't going to charge me and the way they deducted the monies from my transaction is weird they went 3 different times. I tried calling and leaving a message and no one responded. I looked up on the BBB as he told me they were established them they were hard to find but I found them with 1 complaint with what I am about to face because on there refund policy they state they are still going to minus s+h, web hosting fees and etc. but you know what this moment that i am typing to you feb 4, 2008 I haven't even received the package yet so they haven't hosted nothing of the sort. I am going to do everything on my end to get my funds back and report these people because they need to be stopped. They can't keep going and conning people this is money for food thats being ripped out of my daughters house and that makes me furious.
Va

Comments

Su
  12th of Nov, 2008
You were smarter than I. They've got about $430. from me so far, between the sign up fee, the website and the search words advertising. I've been with them since Aug 9th and haven't made a cent.

I called them again today and they said a coach would get back to me within 2 to 3 days. More marketing hints. I've had 500 hits to my website, supposedly, and not one cent to me yet.

I'll leave another comment if I start making money...lol.
Za
  8th of Aug, 2009
i am 17...and i was thru this scam...lol

my friend and his boss, which was a family tried to convince me, but i knew and know in my heart that, there are no shortcuts in life.

you cant just get rich by sitting on your ###, if you need money...WORK, that simple
Za
  8th of Aug, 2009
saw*

not was
Fl
  3rd of Oct, 2009
Oh my gosh, I should've done this first, read about the company first and all the complaints.Well people, me myself have been scamed, conned, taken advantage of, or call it what you want, but this company is not legit.DO NOT give your info ever no matter how convincing one may sound.I'm a single mother of 2, just lost my job and gave this company every thing I had left in hopes of making money with they're company.The # they gave me just keeps ringing and then I'm not even able to e-mail them.The fortune 500 group is a joke and a scam.Please people, let this be a lesson learned.Does anybody know how we can get our funds back, please share the info.I am so pissed off. A lady by the name of Jamie Spencer was the first to contact me to have me listen to the recording about they're company then a man I mean jerk by the name of Scotty Rogers came on the line and convinced me the same way most of yall said.And then the BBB has never heard of them either.Be smart yall, this is not a good time I'm sure for everyone to lose money this way.I wouldv'e been better off going down to Biloxi with that money and losing it there.
Gh
  3rd of Apr, 2010
Yes I totally agree, I was one who bought into this scam. I know now to do extended research
before getting involved with this group. They got as of right now a total of 170.00 dollars of
my hard earned money, and what really makes me angry is that I have no way of getting it
it back. They sent me some papers, and said that someone would get in touch with me regarding setting up a web-site, just to get started. I have called the number they gave to
me, numerous times, and all I get is a voice message that says someone would return my calls
well, guess what no return calls. They charged me 130.00 on the front end, and have charged my credit card 19.99 for (2) months now for web-site hosting fees, and I haven't
talked to anyone about even the first phase regarding the site. If someone could help me I
would appreciate your feedback. you can e mail me at gr9fra@aol.com. Sincerely, F.G.
Ph
  13th of Apr, 2010
call 1 866 441 2177... im sure you'll get an answer.
Tr
  19th of Apr, 2010
Yes, I agree folks. They clipped me too. No need to go into details, my story is just a mirror of yours. They must have given my phone number to all their cronies in the 602 area code cause they are all calling.
Jo
  22nd of Oct, 2010
It's 2010, and they're still going - I've been done too, only it's more because of the exchange rate!! Silly me!
Thanks for your comments, I only thought to look at the site today, and saw your complaints first!
I've contacted my bank and stopped the card and hopefully I'll get my $$ back.
All the best to you all.
Sincerely, embarressed Jo
Lo
  30th of Oct, 2010
Phew just about to shell out $300 from the UK to this company glad I found this site. Yet another air tight scam tempting folk with nothing to hand over all they have left... It makes me sick to see how long this has been going on and nothing is done about it. I am gonna think long and hard about what i'm gonna say when they call back tonight and HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE BE PUT OFF FROM THESE UNETHICAL PRACTICES? Take care all and ALWAYS DO YOUR BACKGROUND CHECKS COS NOBODY IS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU...FACT!
Ma
  1st of Nov, 2010
I live in the UK and I've just been called by a company called Fortune 500 Affiliate Group who have a dot com website with the name fortune500affiliategroup.com. Their number is 928-583-7965 or 928-583-7956. Their address is 4750 N Black Canyon Hwy, Suite 301, Phoenix, AZ 85017. Apparently, if I give them either $300 or $500 they will help me set up an affiliate program using the BIG 3, namely, Google, ebay and amazon. They tried to pressure me into buying in there and then, but my internet knowledge helped me tremendously, as I am a Private Investigator myself who often looks into internet scams! Please beware! I asked them to provide me evidence to support the fact that they linked to the BIG 3, and they gave me their own website address and said I would find the BIG 3 on there. While they were on the phone, I loaded up their website and guess what? Yes, that's right...no reference at all to the BIG 3. I asked them why I can't find them and they told me that my internet knowledge is probably useless and I am no good at searching. LOL!! Again, I asked them to show me the proof, and they said to try going to "onlinebusinessbureau.com". So I did...guess what? Yes you've got it again...they didn't exist...apparently they have been removed! LOL!! I won't offer advice here...just look before you jump!!
Ho
  3rd of Nov, 2010
spent a bit of time myself today re the same offer as Martyn O and what i found is pretty much the same dont give them your bank details or paypal account or credit card numbers you will get nothing in return and as for the money back if you have not made more than your investment in 12 months its not worth the paper its printed on as its a ponsey con
Tp
  15th of Nov, 2010
One of the things that puts me off a web site or advert is incorrect spelling. It indicates a sloppiness and lack of checking, which, while maybe excusable in a quick rushed comment or blog, is inexcusable in a company website, especially one which masquerades as a teaching company. On this company's website under Article Marketing Made Simple, they offer the following as a first paragraph:
"In today’s web world, one thing is clear. Content is still king. Writing the right kind of content and disturbing that content, also known as article marketing, can help you establish yourself as an expert and improve your on-line marketing results."
I certainly find the content disturbing but I'm sure it's not what my customers would want to find.
If you try asking questions of these sales people outside of their script, you will find they don't appear to listen. The only thing they want is your money on the nail. I was fortunate, I decided on research before commitment.
To
  17th of Nov, 2010
There's always some number from Arizona calling my cell phone but I don't answer it because I don't recognize the area code. I Google whatever number that appears on my call display that I don't recognize or a number with an area code that I don't know of before I call back, if I need to. This particular number called my phone twice in an hour today but I let it ring. If it's someone important, they'll leave a message.

For those of you who thought about giving out all of your personal information, think about that cliché saying...If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
Zu
  19th of Nov, 2010
Date: 19/11/2010
A marketing guy called me this afternoon regarding the sale of the same product. He asked for £170 as if it was a special offer but I noticed a few things very carefully during his interminable speech. First thing that made my doubt more accurate was his telephone area-code which began with +92, as we know this code cant be a code for USA but of Pakistan. The second funny thing the guy did was a "first call special offer" which he tried hard to make me believe that if I wouldn't make the payment on that particular moment, I would need to pay £310 instead of £170. It's a really funny thing to believe. I noticed another weird thing that there's a public chaos going on during the entire conversation which I'm sure was artificially created by playing some audio cd/cassette just to fool us thinking how busy they were. Thank God by keeping him on hold, I typed in google "Fraud the fortune 500 Group" and then found this helpful page. Thanks to everyone for sharing their experience. This is true as zachildebrandt says "there are no shortcuts in life".

ahmedzulfiquar@hotmail.com
Gl
  16th of Dec, 2010
They called me this morning and I don't know how they knew who I was. I listened to them for a while and then when they asked me to fork out the cash, I said that I would think about it and call 'em back. I have had a think now...
Mo
  5th of Jan, 2011
they been ringing me too, lucky I found this site, while I was on the phone to them I asked them to call me back so I could finish reading. As it is clear to see now that they are scam artist, to see them actually put in energy and time to something that is wrong and immoral is saddening. They ring and greet you with a hello, random people around the world knowing they are doing wrong to them especially to the single mothers looking for a way out, they take their money, nah these mother[censor]ers don't have a soul
Jo
  15th of Jan, 2011
Yes indeed these mother[censor]ers, hope they'll be tracked down and jailed. they say their web is www.fortune500affiliategroup.com which is different from www.fortune500group.com. these are just a bunch of criminals, I wish I could track them down myself. they've been trying hard to convince me, held me on the phone for almost two hours. thank God I didn't give in to their deceitfulness and found this site. Thank you to everyone who took the time to expose those criminals
He
  18th of Jan, 2011
OMG, your comments saved me, thank you guys, they called me today but I opted to search them online first before making any commitment, so I am here and safe, they should be sent behind bars, I wonder if there is any law for such companies, there should be some govt governing body to keep check on such companies.
Ly
  27th of Jan, 2011
Well everyone - welcome to our brave new world - a world which is full of very good (evil to me ) scam artists. The internet is full of them. I have been doing genuine research for my business but if I happen 'to land' on a scammers site - there I am, to stay and be exploited. It puts me off even bothering now, are there any ethical people out there these days? I would love to know as it's awful to believe there are no goodies left... I too have been called by these [censor] but thank heavens I did my research. Good luck to all.
Mi
  4th of Feb, 2011
I was talking to this guy yesterday after he called me. He asked how much I wanted to make every month, I said £1000. The guy (Name: Arron) said no problem, and for a fee $495 (fully refundable), can set me up immediatly. He went through a lot of other stuff convincing me that I willbecome rich quickly. I said, I am interested, as long as he can put all this in writing and send it to me, at this point he cut off the phone. Boy am I lucky, I did not get into it.