the foot hut / no delivery

1 Batley, England, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01924 473159

dear sir /madam i made a purchase from the foot hut on 17. 3 .10 and was told my delivery would be approx 7-14 days. after waiting 14 days i e-mailed the company, but had no reply after 5 days, i e-mailed them again but still no reply. i have now e-mail and phoned 4 x each, but they will not answer or reply to e-mail. any information on what i can do now would be appreciated. ...many thank gary

Comments

20th of May, 2010

i also ordered from foot hut and e mailed with no reply, telephone just rang through to an answer machine which was also never replied to so i contacted trading standards after 5 weeks of no joy and had to send a letter by recorded delivery to state i wished to cancel my order and they had 30 days to refund me under the consumer protection(distance selling) regulations 2000.

as of yet i am still waiting...

• Al
      25th of May, 2010

Hi

I also made a purchase from Foothut 20/4/10. No delivery. Tried to make contact...no answer to e-mail or phone message. Got suspicious when they say allow 5 working days to reply to an e-mail...what the?? Boycott foothut.co.uk...dodgy site. They take your money ok, but send you nothing. They have to be stopped.

• Un
      1st of Jun, 2010

I hear you all! I placed an order on the 10th May and surprisingly I have received nothing! I believe this company is owned by Vanguard Workwear and they are operating three websites on the internet: Danishworkwear, Vanguard Workwear and Foothut. I previously placed an order through Danishworkwear and received my goods about 4 weeks later.

I have contacted my bank and have to wait until the 11th June before I can file a dispute against the company and claim my money back. I also came across another website today called freeindex.co.uk

I wish I had seen this before using this crap company!

1st of Jun, 2010

What can we doo? I am from Denmark and bought a pair of boots from foot hut. The money was gone and no boots delivered. I really want to do something about it to stop them.

• Na
      30th of Jun, 2010

i ordered some boots beginning of jun 2010. They took the money but no boots sent. Any ideas what to do?
    Tried calling them now 8 times and emailing but no reply.

4th of Aug, 2010

Same here, payed for trainers but not delivered, however, I don't live so far away, so I'm going to pay them a visit with a baseball bat to wipe a few smiles off a few faces...

• Ro
      31st of Aug, 2010

I ordered 17/7/10 and nothing arrived despite my card being charged and the money taken (Company Card direct debit end of month). Phoned and emailed - no response.Complained to Barclaycard, they are charging it back to Vanguard and crediting my Company card for a £5 fee still better than losing £60. Avoid this company. Robin.

• Ha
      18th of Oct, 2010

why oh why are trading standards or the card companies not picking up on this Mr Hall who runs...sorry, pisses loads of folk off with these imaginary...biggest this, that and the next thing websites...I find it incredible that so many of us have been duped out of our hard earned cash yet nothing short of a trip to yorkshire en masse with our complaints will sort out this rip off merchant...is'nt there supposed to be bodies monitering this kind of [censor]!

• Ve
      4th of Dec, 2010

Same crap service. I ordered 2 jackets from Vanguard Workwear in March 2010. Only 1 of them arrived. Despite numerous emails I have never received the second one and no response to emails. I thought I had 6 months to get a refund via credit card but the limit is 90 days so no joy. I'm not surprised to see that more people have been ripped off. Can Trading Standards not close them down ?

• Ha
      7th of Dec, 2010

have noticed that foothut, vanguard and all the other sites in the Mr Hall group have been taken down recently but seems to be a similar looking site ...apparel4outdoors new on the scene run by his 'brother' who when contacted was very helpfull with info regarding the liquidators details, hope this helps...