The Fixtures Group/ OP105 Curved Display Case / Blatant Lies

1 Mission Valley P.O.Box 710848 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 6429929

I was asked by my boss to pick out three nice display cases for the building we will be moving in to. We are having a huge Holiday/New Building party tonight and these cases were to be one of the highlights of the party. I found some really great looking cases offered by several companies. I was only given a month to do this and every place I called said it takes at least 6 weeks. I finally called The Fixtures Group and Bob told me that it would be done and delivered well before my December 5th party. I placed the order for 3 cases at a cost of over $10, 000. I could have easily gotten different cases in time if I needed to.

This week I have been on the phone repeatedly with Bob and Marissa who at first told me the cases would be here Thursday for sure. I called the shipping company they used and they informed me the cases would not be here until Friday (the 5th) or Monday at the latest (which is obviously unacceptable. After calling The Fixtures Group again, they told me they would intercept the truck at the next terminal and have my cases loaded onto a truck directly to me.

Yesterday morning Bob informed me the cases would be at the terminal in Pennsylvania early Thursday evening. Thursday afternoon Bob told me the cases would be in Pennsylvania between 6 and 9 am Friday morning. Friday morning (today) Bob told me I had a confirmed delivery time of 4:00 pm (which was really pushing it, but would work, the party starts at 6:30). Bob lead me to believe the cases had obviously already been picked up in Pennsylvania. I spent all day at our new building preparing for our party and waiting for the cases.

At 3:40 pm Bob called with bad news. The truck was delayed due to snow and would not be to PENNSYLVANIA!!! for another day. I obviously canceled the order at that point, but the party is ruined, at least for me, and my boss is going to be extremely pissed.

Do not order anything from this company, they are scam artists and liars.

Comments

• Si
      13th of Jul, 2009

I own an accessories business and have used The Fixtures Group over the past couple of years for retail store, window displays and tradeshows. Their customer service and desire to go above and beyond has always been above reproach. They have intercepted shipments and rerouted my order to meet my tight deadlines in the past. I would highly recommend The Fixtures Group to anyone for their next display case needs.