the first season ugg boots / ugg boots

The boots were ordered fron this sham company!!! We never received them . They send a confirmation with no way of getting a hold of them. STAY AWAY!!! They charged the card immediately & sent them off by the US postal service to CHINA!!! OMG DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Cc

Comments

• Lc
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I also have been scammed by this miserable excuse of a "business." We ordered back on Dec 1st then an e-mail with a fake tracking number came across on the 14th. and tried to e-mail nicely the first time and then second time threatening legal action and reporting to FTC. Still no response nor boots. I did find a phone number, but it is from China, if it's even real. This is what I've found and complained with per who owns the domain name thefirstboots.com:
    kevin lee
    qingdao
    qingdao
    shandong
    262000
    CN
    Phone: +86.2134121231 213
    e-mail: gugebusiness@gmail.com

I encourage everyone to file a complaint with econsumer.gov they can help with overseas complaints.

• Ju
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I ordered from the first season aka UGG Store and have never received my boots. Now I am in the process of getting my credit card straightened out. THIS IS A SCAM. Received order confirmation stating I would receive the boots on December 6, 2010. Never came. Cannot track because of invalid number. E-mailed and was told to check with the post office. Nothing there. Have e-mailed again, but no response.

• Ac
      23rd of Dec, 2010

I also ordered from here about a month ago, but i did receive my boots. I too got the conformation email and tracking number that didnt work and was worried that this site was a scam. I immediately emailed and said they had already charged my card and the tracking information wasnt working and i wanted to know what was going on. I thought they hadnt responded to me, but then i checked my junk email and their response email was in there. They said the tracking information is slow and doesnt work until about 2 days after the boots are delivered, but they gave me new tracking information that eventually did work. It took a little over three weeks for my boots to arrive. I wouldnt order from this site again because i feel like it is kinda of sketchy, but there might be hope for you guys.

• De
      25th of Dec, 2010

I ordered UGGS from here for my daughter ... questionable if they are even authentic because they are short but the tag in the boot says tall ... besides that all of the previous comments were true for me, although these finally appeared 4 weeks after I ordered them, all in Chinese so I have no way to return them and previous emails to the company have gone unanswered ... along with that I ordered Green Camo and received Sea Blue ... no phone number ...

• De
      28th of Dec, 2010

They are thieves--DO NOT GO NEAR THIS SITE! I wish the reviews were posted before I ordered! I ordered paisley print UGG boots from them for a Christmas gift. Unlike others, I received the boots, after paying a surprise $22 shipping that appeared on the order confirmation after I completed the order. Got boots in the mail, with no UGG box, but they were plain gray sold on their site for $30 less than the ones I ordered. they did reply to my email, said if I really want to send them back it will cost me another $35 for shipping and they didn't really think it was worth my time and money to do that! Nice! I have decided it is worth my time to make sure nobody else gives them any money!! I am now sending them repeated emails asking when I should expect to see my $30 refund for the difference in price of what they sent me, and have informed them that it was worth my time to make sure nobody else buys from them! I also filed a complaint with econsumer.gov. I am usually pretty cautious about bad sites but was in a hurry with the holiday season--shame on me.

• Lc
      28th of Dec, 2010

We finally received our boots. They're knock offs. I have a pair of original Ugg Baileys, and my mom wanted a pair so she ordered them from this site. The boot isn't as tall as mine, and her fuzz on the inside is a blue gray where mine is gray, and the buttons are a lot closer together, and the size is a lot smaller. She ordered a 10 after trying on my 9s and hers came in smaller than mine. I filed the complaint with econsumer when we didn't receive the boots within like 3 weeks, and then we received them and at first I felt bad ], but after I found out they were fakes and claimed to be real I didn't feel that bad any more, for like 40 more bucks she could have gotten a real pair and wouldn't have had to freak out for like 4 weeks.

• Mo
      31st of Dec, 2010

I ordered a pair of boots and also went to track them to find out that the tracking number was fake and the websit had no contact phone # or anyway to get a hold of these people, I sent an e-mail and did not receive anything back BUT did receive the boots which were a gift only to find out that the whole back inside of the boots were ripped!! I now don't think there is anything to do about it, DO NOT order from here, they are a scam and the boots also came from China with an added expense that you don't know about till it's already taken out of your account.

• Bb
      1st of Jan, 2011

I ordered boots in the beginning of december and i got a confirmation email and was billed but i never received the boots. I emailed them the day after i ordered them because i realized that the deal was too good to be true twice saying that i wanted to cancel my order or i would report them as counterfeit but i never received an email back nor my boots. Now my credit card company is saying that in order for them to be able to refund me i would need to show my bank to cancellation confirmation which of course i never got from the company. RIP OFF!!!

6th of Jan, 2011

Boots unravelled in the stitching, requested a refund/return...they said it was not worth my time, I should sew them myself.
    It is apparent that this company does not support the consumer. I would not order from them...EVER!

• Un
      8th of Jan, 2011

I ordered boots from bootssea.com 11/30/2010 and as 1/8/11 have not received them. The company claims they were lost by the shipping company and then found but I still do not have them . They claim they will refund my money after I receive the shipment and refuse to accept it and the boots are returned to them. They are a complete rip off DO No ORDER FROM BOOTSSEA!!