The Fertility Shop / Unauthorized charges

Mahwah, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-403-0060
I bought a product online for 2 weeks now and haven't receive a thing. I contacted the fertility shop numerous of time and gotten an answering machine, stating that they are really busy on the phone with customer, that I should leave a message. I have left them about 20 messages and gotten any response. They withdraw the money out of my account the very same day. I also email them 10 times, still no response. I really trusted that I would get my product from them that is why I ordered from them.
Va

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Duh...why don't you try emailing them.
  23rd of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
And it's not an unauthorized charge if you ordered it. Dummy
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Duh...Read the complaint. Dummy. She did email 10 times and didn't get a reply.
Hk
  6th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I've had the same problem. Order two separate items and waited over a month before they arrived. They don't even process your item it seems unless you complain no less than 5 times by phone and/or email. I suggest the site "trying to conceive". they are awesome and I will ONLY use this site for my fertility needs going forward.
Mr
  13th of Jan, 2010
The phone line is out of order, as well. I ordered a fertility monitor last week for $177. They charged my card immediately, but no tracking number, or shipping confirmation was ever sent. I've tried emailing, and have at least gotten a response, from someone named Diane, who said she would look into it ( that was this morning, still haven't heard back). If I don't receive my item by Friday, I'm going to dispute the charge. Thank GOD I used my credit card and not my debit card.
Sk