the federal loan modification law center / these guys are awesome

the federal loan modification law center
I dont know what happened to you guys but these guys only charged me 995 up front and the process was finalized in 48 days from the time i signed up . I couldn't be happier they got my late payments deferred to the tail end of my loan and got my interest rate down 1.2 percent to 4.9% my lender was countrywide

N  27th of Mar, 2009 by
If they just told the ones they can't help 'sorry, nothing we can do', and refunded their money, it would be fine. (They know very quickly whether or not they'll be able to help someone.)

instead, the ones they know they can't help, they lie and string along for months just so they can still get big $$$ from them. That part is shameful.
D  9th of Jul, 2009 by
I think "P" is a company SHILL. If they helped you... PROVE IT, SOMEHOW, otherwise you're a SHILL. You'll NEVER convince me that you are telling the truth.

People, Don't EVER believe the so-called "testimonials" that any commercial may provide or from any website. Do you REALLY think you will hear anything BUT a Positive testimonial from these scammers?

TV & Radio commercials are scams, also, Think about it, almost all these complaints started with these type commercials.
N  10th of Sep, 2009 by
I am So sorry to hear what happened that’s why I entrusted in a law firm to get my Modification done. I recently did a loan Modification with the Sherman and nathanson Law Group. They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful company to work with. If I may recommend any company to do your loan modification I would give them a call, they did my entire loan modification in exactly 47 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get there house taken from them. You can contact them at 424-205-1810 the gentlemen I worked with name was Bret hope this was helpful.
N  26th of Jan, 2010 by
Nathanson Law firm is a huge rip-off!!! Don't let them talk you into giving them your money till you read the BBB complaint board.. You are better off doing it yourself!!