The F.B.I. - Full 7 Season Set / Pirated Copies of TV Series

1 Trevor, WI, United States

In early July, I ordered The F.B.I TV series starring Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. from the 1960's - 70's. The DVD's were marketed as a "half-price sale." (http://www.planetdvdhouse.com/product.php?productid=39510&cat=0&page=1). T=When the DVD Set arrived, it came from Qingdao, China ... obvious signal that something was wrong. When I opened the package, it had two DVD boxes with "The F.B.I" printed on it; but, the cover of the boxes and the images on the individual discs have the pictures of the three main character's in NBC's last season hit show, "Fringe". ... The second red flag. Once I looked at the DVD, it is obvious that these have been irated directly from a TV Network, complete with the network identification on the lower right hand of the screen. Red Flag 3. There is no return address as stated on the website to return the DVDs, nor, do they reply back to any email complaints. Plain and simple ... these cats operate on the fringes of the law, and in my book, the entire series that I received is pirated works! Let's put these guys out of business!!!