The Fatwood Company / did not receive my order/company does not respond to calls

3033 Foothills Blvd. BldgD, Grants Pass, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-404-2393

I placed an order for a box of fatwood online and paid by credit card. The item was charged to my account. That was on April 9, 2012. Today is May 1, 2012 and i have not received my order. They do not respond to emails or phone calls. There is no tracking number on the web site.

More The Fatwood Company Complaints & Reviews

Comments

24th of Sep, 2012

I also ordered a box of fatwood from this company and it was on Sept 2, today is Sept 24, 2012 and I still have not received my order, and I have called their number and no replies back as yet. I have sent at least 6 emails and no reply from them. I just called my bank to see if I could get my money refunded and they said no because I paid with a debit card. So I am out $69.95 and I just dont know what to do now.

I bought from these people 2 yrs ago and I received my fatwood in 3 days, and I even got to talk to them on the phone, in person. They were in Grants Pass, Oregon then, now I see they have moved to Shasta in California. A machine picks up, a voice says leave your detailed message and we will get back to you. I have done that and no one ever calls me back. I am going to leave a complaint with the BBB office after 30 days, but I dont think I will see any of my money. I am out of luck and dont know what to do now.