The Farm / Bad service

PO Box 259Summertown, TN, United States Review updated:
The Farm is a place I wouldn't send my worst enemy and I certainly would not buy anything from them. Why would anyone buy something from child rapers. When I was a 10 year old boy two of Stephen Gaskin close friends Tom and Brian took me out into the woods and raped me. The whole time I lived there I lived in fear for my life because I refused to keep quiet about the matter. There was no outside line to call anyone for help. When I got to a phone all of the numbers were routed to a "Farm operator" and I was not allowed to call for help. My Parents left me there alone to be subjected to this torture. Steven Gaskin heard that I was telling everyone about his friends and he personnaly locked me in a shed with no food or water until he broke me and I would agreed to keep quiet. When my perents finally came to get me and I told them what happened I was told never to speak about it again. Well I am speaking about it now. The truth will set you free. One good thing about living in the USA is that you can say what you want as long as it's true. I didn't forget about you Steven Gaskin and I still remember your buddies Tom and Brian. For all of you that don't believe it. Check Steven Gaskins record. He is an convicted felon. A con man guilty manufacturing and dealing dope. Don't do business with child rapests and scam artisits. Steven you can count yourself blessed that I don't come back for a visit to "The Farm"!. You don't deserve to live let alone live free. God Bless, He is Holy!
Va

Comments

Je
  26th of Oct, 2008
How do we know, you'er the one tellin the truth.