THE EXTREME TERMINAL / ONE REPORT RECEIVE IN MARCH 09

1 11930 - 103 STREET, 102 STEEdmonton, Alberta, Canada
Phone: 780 474 4473

MY HUSBAND AND I SIGNED A CONTRACT IN OCT. 9, 2008 AND PAID $11, 550.00 AND DYNAMIC STEPS FOR MAINTENANCE $130.00/MONTHS, BELL FOR INTERNET CONNECTION AND MODEM RENTAL (117.89) AND MONTHLY INTERNET CONNECTION ($134.62) PER MONTH.

WE RECIEVE ONE REPORT IN MARCH AND RECIEVE ALSO A CHECK OF $232.12) A REVENUE FOR THE MACHINE.

I HAVE BEEN ASKING THEM TO SEND US ANOTHER REPORT HOWEVER WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPOND FROM THEM.

CONTRACTS END IN OCT 9, 2009 AND I WANT TO STOP PAYING THE DYNAMIC STEPS AND THE BELL CANADA FOR THE INTERNET CONNECTION. I AM SPENDING MONEY WITHOUT REVENUE . I AM LOSING MONEY. SHOULD I CONTINUE DEALING WITH THE COMPANY.

CAN I STOP MY CONTRACT ON OCTOBER 9, 2009 AND STOP PAYMENT FOR ANY EXPENSES.

PLEASE, I NEED TO KNOW AND WANT TO RECEIVE A RESPOND ON HOW TO CORRECT THIS SCAM INVESTMENT WE ENCOUNTER FROM THE EXTREME NET KIOSKS.COM.

I HAVE BEEN SENDING MESSAGE AND CALLING THEM BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY ANSWER.
THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY SHOULD MAKE AN EFFORT TO CLEAR THE INTEGRITY OF HIS COMPANY OR HE IS ALSO A PART OF SCAMMING PEOPLE.

PLEASE GIVE US AN ADVICE TO THIS PROBLEM. ATTACH AGREEMENT AND BILLS AND MONEY SPEND FOR THE MACHINE WHICH DID NOT EARN TO PAY THE EXPENSES.