The Eglinton Grand - Dynamic Hospitality / Did not deliver what they promised

1 400 Eglinton WToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416-485-5900

We had an event at this banquet hall, and they promised one thing in terms of food and alcohol, but then switched it on us, and tried to get us to pay extra for what was originally already included.

The owner's of this banquet hall are Dynamic Hospitality, and the guy in charge did not even return my calls. These guys are run by the mafia, and I will never do business with them again. I can't believe the Toronto Police have not shut them down yet.

The are very rude, and are a bunch of scammers. They are very nice when they try to make the sale, but I made the mistake of paying for everything in advance, and once they have your money, they don't care about you any more.

Ja

Comments

2nd of May, 2008

I also made the msitake of chosing this venue for an event. They are true scammers in the biggest way. They promise one thing, and you get another. They are also very very disorganized. I would never have an event there again, and I would never give dynamic Hospitality my money, they don't value their customers at all. Just out to grab their money.

• Cl
      1st of Jul, 2014

Grand Metropolitan in Mississauga, owned by Dynamic Hospitality, has been closed due to failure to pay rent in the amount of $250, 000. Class action pending, I have heard.