The Earth / Sucking

United States Review updated:
Well, It sucks everywhere and everybody seems to be getting it stuck to them. Welcome to Earth folks... We are all here to solve problems for some reason. I truly believe when we run out of problems there is a funeral! I am happy to say I may not have to have one today so I have alot to be thankful for.

At least we are all on the same playing field and all CAN do something about it other than play victim. Like posting it here for others to benifit and not getting too frustrated as worse things will happen to us all in live than why we are here. Everybody can find something to be grateful for... if they cannot just turn on the TV and be glad that all of the problems addresses atleast are not happening to all people at the same time. Well, I can do better than that and so can you I am sure. So suck it up... quit ###, playing victim and find some way to turn the lemon in your pocked into a cool glass of lemonaid. I am going to even though I am having one of those days. I am just glad I realize it takes bad times to realize good times. Dont know why but that is the way it is. Thanks for the VENT... I needed it. Whether this gets pulled or is not read by anyone else. It has served its purpose for me. And and I am ending this I suddenly see the clouds clearing in Atlanta and the sun starting to come out. I think I will give myself a break and allow myself have a good day. Just for today.

N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
I should learn to type... before I type.