The E-Lottery Company, UK Office / They say you have won

1 7, West End Avenue.United Kingdom Review updated:

Here is this lovely e-mail for you. I have read some of the other complaints about this company or person. Same situation just a different name. Monica Reinke
______________________________

THE E-LOTTERY COMPANY,UK OFFICE
7, West End Avenue.
Cheshire, London U.K
Draw Date: [protected]
THE E-LOTTERY COMPANY
UK OFFICE

Notification of Winning

We are pleased to announce you as one of our lucky 10(Ten) Winners in the E-Lottery draw held on Saturday 6th October 2007.All 10 winning addresses were randonly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails.Your emails address emerged alongside 9 others as a category 2 winner in this year's Annual E-Lottery Draw.

Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of £546,480 Pound Sterlings (Five Hundred And Fourty Six Thousand Four Hundred And Eighty Pound Sterlings) only.The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:

(i) Winning Numbers: 08–11–21—32–35–42– BB 47
(ii) Email ticket number; FL754/22/76
(iii) Lotto Code Number: FL09622UK
(iv) Ref Number: EL/07/[protected]/UK

Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for
the immediate release of your winnings:

***************************************************
NAME: Mr.Micheal Richard
TEL: +[protected]
EMAIL: claims.michealrichards33@yahoo.co.uk
****************************************************

Please when contacting the Claims Officer quote your Winning Numbers, Batch numbers and Ref Number, via email, to process the immediate payment of your prize.Once again on behalf of all our staff,CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Isabella Patel (Mrs.)
Promotion Manager
The E-Lottery Company
UK & Europe.

Comments

Fa
  12th of Mar, 2008

i wana participate in this lottry. what r the documents neede to fullfiled. when will i be a member.

Ca
  30th of Apr, 2008

Thanks for their collaboration, I received an E-mail lottery UK, DIDC that I was one of the winners of a batch of 50, 000 web pages. and I earn 173, 804 pounds, I would like to know if it's true, because I are saying that I have to appropriate money to pay the shipping: Golden securities, a shift in Uester Union of £ 477.75 (+ Delivery charges Insurance Charges)
Name: Horace McWRIGHT

(iii) Lotto Code Number: EL09622UK
(iv) Ref Number: EL/08/736207147/UK

Ra
  13th of May, 2008

i also recieved such e-mail i was doubting about it so i research it to my yahoo and i was totally shock that it was true, i hope there could be things to be done to this crooks...

Tu
  7th of Jun, 2008

I receive your e-mail. I'm Winner 'E SYNDICATE UK. '
My lotto payment order:
(i) Winning Numbers: 01-06-08-14-17-32 BB 12
(ii) Email ticket number; EL754/22/76
(iii) Lotto Code Number: EL09622UK
(iv) Ref Number: EL/08/736207147/UK

Re
  9th of Jun, 2008

i received this same email and follwed up on it, until they asked for shiping charges and thats when i knew it was a scam, ,
E SYNDICATE UK.UK OFFICEUnited Kingdom Office, 7 West End Avenue, Gatley, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 4DR, UK.Draw Date: 01-06-2008 Dear Winner, Notification of Winning We are pleased to announce you as one of our lucky 10(Ten) Winnersin the E-Lottery draw held on 1st April 2008.All 10 winning addresseswere randonly selected from a batch of 50, 000, 000 international emails.Your emails address emerged alongside 9 others as a category 2 winnerin this year's Annual E-Lottery Draw. Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of£ 173, 804.00 (One Hundred and Seventy Three Thousand Eight Hundred and FourBritish Pounds Sterling).The followingparticulars are attached to your lotto payment order: (i) Winning Numbers: 01-06-08-14-17-32 BB 12(ii) Email ticket number; EL754/22/76(iii) Lotto Code Number: EL09622UK(iv) Ref Number: EL/08/736207147/UK Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possiblefor the immediate release of your winnings: Mr. Brooke LouisTEL:+(44)-703-1963-804EMAIL: esyndicateclaimofficer@yahoo.co.uk N.B: Winnings not acknowledged and claimed within one week ofnotification will be void. Please when contacting the Claims Officer quote your Winning Numbers, Batch numbers and Ref Number, via email, to process the immediatepayment of your prize. Once again on behalf of all our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sincerely, Julia Simson (Mrs.)Promotion ManagerE SYNDICATE UK.UK & Europe.

THEN I REPLIED!!! AND GOT THIS!!

E SYNDICATE LOTTERY
United Kingdom Office,

Date: 6th June, 2008.
Attn: Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Brooke Louis, your Fiduciary Officer in charge of your Lottery winnings. I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as a winner in the E-Lottery 2008 Online Sweepstakes International Program. As you already know, your e-mail address was randomly selected with others from worldwide web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 50, 000, 000 different email addresses submitted by our partner international email provider companies.

Please provide some of the informations below to help us facilitate the release of your winnings immediately.

Full Names
Residential Address
Phone and Fax Numbers
Occupation
Sex
Nationality
Winning Number and ref number

I await your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully,
Brooke Louis.
Tel: (44) 703 1963 804.
Fax: (44) 7006053775

HAHAHAHA I EVEN CALL THAT PIECE OF CRAPP!!! THEN HE GIVES ME THISSS!!!

OUR REF:UK/CL30
DATE: 9TH JUNE 2008.
ATTENTION: SHAWN METALLIC,

Thanks for contacting Golden Services ltd. A certificate of winnings and other certificates including a winning cheque has been sent to us by the claims officer of overseas winners, E-Lottery Company UK. This is to inform you that after verification of your claims particulars, we have therefore decided to deliver the package to you via some of the courier company listed below. You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately.

Name: MY NAME HERE!
Address:

Note that the parcel will not be delivered to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence.

GOLDEN SECURITIES DELIVERY OPTIONS

FIRST CLASS DELIVERY(DHL)

TRANSFER DURATION: (This will get to you within 2-3 working days) after payment has been made.
Cost of courier/shipping charges: £80
Insurance fee: £445
VAT 5%: £32.5
Total: £682.5 (Delivery charges + Insurance Charges)

SECOND CLASS DELIVERY(UPS)

TRANSFER DURATION: ( This will get to you within 3-5 working days) after payment has been made.
Cost of courier/shipping charges: £65
Insurance fee: £360
VAT 5%: £27.5
Total: £577.5 (Delivery charges + Insurance Charges)

THIRD CLASS DELIVERY(FEDEX)

TRANSFER DURATION: ( this will get to you within one week and some days) after payment has been made.
Cost of courier/shipping charges: £45
Insurance fee: £285
VAT 5%: £22.75
Total: £477.75 (Delivery charges + Insurance Charges)

Respond to this email by making a selection from the three options above. And you are to take note that the delivery expenses comprises of the delivery charges and the insurance of your package as this MUST be done before it leaves our office as in case of loss or theft of package we would be held responsible and that you would be responsible for the delivery charges as the Lottery company has stated that the Beneficiary will be responsible for all expenses to ensure safe delivery of His/Her package.

Finally, be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of package is exactly one week after the receipt of this email . After this period, your package will be returned back to the office of E-Lottery Online Email Promotion. Details on how you would make the payment would be given to you as soon as you acknowledge receipt of this letter and this is my direct line you can reach me with +447031967186.

Thanks for your anticipated coorporation.
LESLEY BAKER,
Tel: +44 70319 23750
Fax: +44-707 505 5501

Domestic roadfreight service
International Courier
Seafreight and European roadfreight

THEN THE ### HAS THE NERVE TO TRY AND TELL ME THIS IS NOT A SC AM AND THAT I HAVE TO SEND HIM TMONEY FOR SHIPPING!!!

OUR REF:UK/CL30
DATE: 9TH JUNE 2008.
ATTENTION: SHAWN METALLIC,

Thanks for your prompt response. I will like to inform you that we are only a delivery company and we cannot make any deductions and I do not see any situations where deductions can be made to a cheque which has already been issued in your name. The Lottery company stated that the Beneficiary of the package would be responsible for the delivery of His/Her Package so Payment must be made by you before we can deliver your package. It is also quite understood that you are skeptical which is a normal thing but I will like to inform you that GOLDEN SECURITIES AND FREIGHT SERVICES is a well known delivery company in UK and once payment is made your winning package will get to you prior to your choice of delivery.

I will advice that you get back to me with your preferred option so that I can advice you on how to make the payments.

Lesley Baker.

Domestic roadfreight service
International Courier
Seafreight and European roadfreight

THESE GUYS TOOK ME FOR A RIDE BUT I DIDN'T SEND THEM ONE CENT AND I TOLD THEM OFF FOR TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME, I DIDN'T GET MY HOPES UP FOR NOTHING THOUGH THANK GOD...

Jo
  19th of Jun, 2008

Hey guys... i got the same type of e-mails... and i checked through E-syndicate to see if there was any truth in this... then as i had guessed, it was all a scam by some crooks to cheat us out of hundreds of pounds... isn't there anything which can be done to find these crooks and give them the deserved penalty... for fraud? pls... somebody... do something before they cheat some one else...

Bl
  21st of Jun, 2008

yeh i got the same, im gutted cos i really believe i'd won NOT... Cheating ###

CONTACT DELIVERY COMPANY IMMEDIATELY.
From: Brooke Louis (esyndicateclaimsofficer@yahoo.co.uk)
Sent:21 June 2008 04:38:32
Reply-to:esyndicateclaimsofficer@yahoo.co.uk

To: blake greenway (blakey83@hotmail.co.uk)

E SYNDICATE LOTTERY
United Kingdom Office,

Date: 21st June, 2008.
Attn: Blake Edmund Greenway,

This is to inform you that we have reviewed and accepted your claims particulars. Based on this, your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly. Your winnings as well as other essential documents shall be dispatched to you by our affiliate Courier Agency. Be confident in our remittance method as the courier company will effectively deliver your prize with an insurance policy that has been undertaken to guarantee the safe delivery within a record time.

Find below their contact information:
===================================
GOLDEN SECURITIES COMPANY.
Blackthorne Road
Colnbrook Berkshire
SL3 0AH
United Kingdom.
Handling Agent: Mr Lesley Baker.
Tel: +(44) 703 192 3750.
Fax: +(44) 707 570 0323.
Email: lesleybaker@officeliveusers.com
===================================
I advice that forward to them a completed copy of your claims particulars which include your name and address for immediate processing. This office also requests an adequate update from you on dealings between you and the courier company.

A swift response will be highly appreciated.

Congratulations Once Again!!!

Brooke Louis.

SWIFT RESPOSE MY ###

Al
  5th of Jul, 2008

I GOT AN E-MAIL TOO - YAY! I'M A HALF MILLIONAIRE! YEAH RIGHT ...

THE E-LOTTERY COMPANY.
Draw Date: 01-07-2008.

ATTN:

We happily announce to you the Draw (06/1099) of the E-Lottery online email promotion program held on 1st July, 2008.
All 10 winning e-mail addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50, 000, 000 international emails. Your emails address emerged alongside 9 others as a category 2 winner in this year's Annual E-Lottery Draw. Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of £546, 480.00 (Five Hundred And Forty-Six Thousand, Four Hundred & Eighty British Pounds Sterling only).

The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order: (i) Winning Numbers: 05 18 26 34 42 49 BB 08 (ii) Email ticket number; FL754/22/76 (iii) Lotto Code Number: FL09622UK (iv) Ref Number: L/07/736207147/UK

Above all, you are required to fill out the Claims Verification form below and send it to the Fiduciary Agent

1.Name... 2.Address...
3.Age...
4.Sex...
5.Occupation... 6.Country Of Resident...
7.Nationality...
8.Tel/Fax...
To claim your prize funds, you are required to come directly to our UK office for direct claim. If you have problems with coming to our office You can also employ the use of a courier service company to deliver your winning cheque to your home or office address.
You are required to state your chosen option of claim in your return e-mail, so we can assist you with the remittance of your winnings to your designation.
Kindly contact our help line with the information below for claim assistance.

Please contact the Fiduciary Agent as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

FIDUCIARY AGENT:Via email: officebase@uk2.net

N.B: Winnings not acknowledged and claimed within one week of notification will be void.

Tommy Bob Smith
Promotion Manager,
The E-Lottery Company.
E-LOTTERY RESULT 2008

Sa
  12th of Jul, 2008

wow, well im glad i read these messages because my bf had the same type of email too...thanx for the warning guys!!!

An
  28th of Jul, 2008

I got one too but with a different claims agent name of Harold Coty Esq. with address and phone number. I called and heard a huge dog barking in backround and a man and a woman argueing. I have a recourse though. I have friends in the area of the physical address and they are going to pay a visit in the next few weeks. HAHAHAHA on these ###. Incidentally I sent no money either.

Ni
  5th of Aug, 2008

I received an email asking me to claim cash. i want to ask if this is a legitimate claim.

The details of the mail I received is as follows:

We happily announce to you the draw (#1067) of the E-LOTTERY COMPANY,
online Sweepstakes International Program held on 23rd JULY, 2008. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 189 with Serial number 5368/52 drew the Lucky numbers:01-14-21-30-35-48(bonus no.24), Which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd Category i.e. match 5 plus bonus. You have won and therefore been approved to Claim a total sum of £300, 000.00 (Three hundred thousand pounds sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

Contact:
NAME: Mr. Gerald Williams.
TEL:: +44 704 575 4450

6. Occupation:
7. Phone numbers:
8. Fax number:
9. Country:

You are to choose from the following options on how you want to recieve your winnings:

(a) Either you come in person to the disbursement centre of the LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS here in the UK.

(b) You choose to have your winning cheque delivered to you by a courier firm here in the UK to your home address. If you prefer your cheque to be couriered to you by our affiliate courier firm.

(c) You choose to have your winnings transfered to you by a bank here to your account.

Please indicate your payment remittance option when contacting our fiduciary agent as winners will be paid on or before 24th August, 2008.

Accept our hearty congratulations once again!

Cathrine Cone (Mrs.)
Promotion Manager
The E-Lottery Company

So
  6th of Aug, 2008

These people are ###, they scam you are steal your hard earned money. DO NOT DO THIS

A very desperate family member was sucked into this and paid them the money from one of many credit cards. The fraudsters then asked for more money before the 'winnings' could be 100%released.

As they pose as other upholding members of society they cannot be tracked.

My family member receiced NOTHING.

They are evil people preying on anyone they can...

Ca
  8th of Aug, 2008

shoot these ppl that are coning ppl out of money, , fukers

Ml
  8th of Aug, 2008

Thank you everyone for your comments on these lottery people. It is so easy to believe the things you get through email. Or at least want to believe it. I am a gullable person but since I started on the Internet, I have been more and more skeptical. Yeah, I still like to believe things especially when it comes to money, but I have told myself that unless I know for sure that I signed up for something to win a prize or win money from a lottery, then if I receive anything else otherwise then I am to just forget about it because unless you actually sign up for something then how else are they really going to make you believe you won something. I was almost scammed on ebay out of some money so I know it is very easy for someone to get your email address. So unless you actually send your email address to someone or a company then immediately delete anything you get. Thank god for SPAM. That tells you right there that you never signed up and sent your email to someone or even emailed a company. Because it can only go into your Inbox if you do that, otherwise it goes into SPAM. Good luck to everyone out there and keep up the postings because it really does help those who actually want to find out information.

MLK

Te
  9th of Aug, 2008

dear sir, or i have #1033734 how procesedes ? if thi s account exist, wherefore the trransfer in my accoumt ?...my country it romania, from former his possibility pays fedex .

--- On Sat, 7/12/08, tep angi wrote:

From: tep angi
Subject: Fw: RE:suggestion - Current Accounts [#1033734]
To: internetsecurity@barclays.co.uk
Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 2:28 PM

i have been informed by the winnings, thank you, but i want to know how can i varify the authenticity of the cec and wich is the...wich is the bank that makes the tranzaction and a contact person ? i understood thet the express service will bring me the package.OK, but only after i ahve the banks confirmation that the cec is valid ? how can i verify from roumania, if the confirmation exists? sincerly, tepusi angelica
--- On Sat, 5/31/08, frank mark wrote:

From: frank mark
Subject: REF NO: MSW-L/200-26937...CONTACT THE WOOLWICH INTERNATIONAL ONLINE PAYING BANK NOW AND GET BACK TO ME ASAP.
To: "tep angi"

DIRECTOR:MR. KENT ANDERSON.OUR REF#: CM2334-U
REF NO: MSW-L/200-26937
BATCH: 2005MJL-01
ATTENTION: WINNER,

I received your email, I am sorry for the delay.Be informed, I have just forwarded your winning check of GBP 5.5, MILLION BRITISH POUNDS($10.4MILLION DOLLARS) to the courier firm that will handle the delivery. It will be transfered to you within 24hours after you have made contacts with the woolwich internation online bank account uk.

You are now officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department of the Microsoft Lottery Department United Kingdom, your certified Cheque of £5, 500, 000.00 GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLINGS AND THIS IS APPROXIMATELY $10, 450, 000.00USDOLLARS (EXCLUDING VATS), Winning Certificate, a covering document of money laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through their International Lottery board uk.This has been forwarded to the Paying Bank Woolwich Bank Of England for the transfer of your funds into your Account. However you are advised to contact the paying bank for the release of your Winning Prize from Microsoft Lottery Department. See below the contact information of the Account Officer for International Transfer. When contacting him ensure you furnish him with the details below for appropriate comparisons and verification. It is very important to enable him honour your mail.

Woolwich Bank Plc.(International Transactions Dept.)Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP Chief Accounts Supervisor: Mr. George W. GrahamName of Bank: WOOLWICH BANK UK.
Email: woolwichintlonline1@yahoo.com.hk

El
  5th of Sep, 2008

i got one of these,
i got my hopes up,
so i searched E SYNDICATE LOTTERY in google, and alot of complaint boards came up
so i emailed them back,
and they started asking me for shipping payments.
the nerve!!
x

Go
  20th of Sep, 2008

Hi everyone,

I almost send these ###ers the mony for delivery charges...

delivery charges my ###!!
Greedy ###..

Vi
  25th of Oct, 2008

Wow, am pleased to read all those comments before sending money
I received an e-mail from e-lottery congratulating me of winning £1million, give them a call and they say the money is with Parcel Flight Courier Service.The ###er even had the guts to call me and say about the processing fee of £700.
THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BURN IN HELL

Ma
  19th of Mar, 2009

i recieved this same thing just the other day winning number are 01-06-08-14-17-32 bb12 lotto code el09622uk email ticket number el754/22/76 and ref number is el/08/73 6207147/uk the same numbers that are at the top of the screen the habib allied bank turned out but the thingt that caught my eye is cnn talking bout scam 419 the ppl behind scam 419 use deceased ppl's names and everything my claims offical his name was james louis odonell who was a journalist in 1876-1942 when he died of cancer then a lady named lesley baker emailed me saying she was a lawyer but lesley baker is an actoress/singer in the 1930's-1940's the draw was march 13th 2009 but yet these same number appear

Pa
  2nd of May, 2009

Question one...DID YOU ENTER THE E MAIL LOTTERY? If not...how could you win it?

Question two... If you win that much money..can they not just deduct the postage ?

Question three...Why would I not go an COLLECT my cheque...I mean the bus fare wont be that much LOL.

I too have an e mail saying I won £850, 000 in a lottery I dont do. NOT everything is a scam and the Internet does allow the losers to slag everyone and everything off...However, if you have to pay for this before getting anything...I would NOT do it...NO WAY.

There are other ways of making good money, with no risk and no scams...

Paul. www.pmbservice.co.uk