The-DVDs-Company.com / Fraud and cheating

I ordered the p90x box set from this company on 1 dec. On 4 dec I received a confirmation email that the set had shipped. Its now the 30 of Dec - ive received NOTHING. Ive tried emailing several times and even tried the live chat feature on their site. The live chat feature says that there are no available operators right next to the 'available 24/7' tagline - how nice for me. This company is bs - and now they have my credit card info. Ive reported them to my bank, and I hope you read this before you get screwed.

I took the time to register for complaintsboard just to say how crappy this company is (the-dvds-company.com). Do not say you weren't warned!

A  11th of Feb, 2009 by
I placed an order with dvds.com on 12/19 an have still not received anything . I have called (only got a full mail box message) and emaied the company and received no response. Feels like a rip off tp me!
A  24th of Sep, 2009 by
I don't understand why people use there credit cards to pay for products off infomercials that has all these hidden fees, slow shipping wait, and poor customer service. When you can get the same products off Amazon.com for a simple 1-time fee. That generally is less then what you ever will pay if you order off television. Here's a hint in the future, sometimes these products do work and do as they promise. However, it's not worth all the hidden fees and constant credit card charges. I ordered the Slap & Chop off television, and I'm still paying credit card statements and it's been 4 months! When you can get it off Amazon.com for $25...It makes no sense. It's perfectly legal to steal money from consumers off television infomercials, that does nothing but lie to you... But weed is illegal? There is a few hundred people in the world that is dying off ordering extenze right now. I'm not lying, it has harmful side affects that leads to a slow painful death... and they advertise crap like this on TV? This government is evil. But back to the subject, you like a product off an infomercial? Get it off Amazon, sure you can't pay in monthly payments, but it's at least worth it.