The Driskall / Worst Hotel Staff

1 Austin, TX, United States

I made a reservation at this hotel TWO MONTHS in advance and even confirmed my reservation the day before my arrival. The staff at the front desk when I arrived did not say a word and acted as if everything was okay as they sent me to a room. I booked the best suite they had at this hotel ($900/night) and when I got to the room they sent me to it was a very small suite NOTHING like the one I booked...so naturally i went back downstairs and the man at the front desk ONLY THEN preceded to tell me that the person staying in the suite i booked simply DID NOT want to leave and they were not going to force him. The other suite they were gonna put me in was $200 cheaper and they were just going to let me go up there and HOPE i wouldnt know the difference. SOOO UNPROFESSIONAL and for how expensive this hotel is IT WAS RIDICULOUS the way I was treated and I talked to MANY people who experienced the same bad service from this "POPULAR" hotel. Please try out the many other wonderful hotel Austin has to offer and save yourself the money and abuse from this place.

Me