The Dehner Company Inc. / Will not retrurn custom boots nor refund me my money

I was a 15 year old girl who scraped up enough mony to order the "world famous" custom fit Dehner riding boots,
only to recieve an improper fitting custom boot.... so I sent back to have the boots to be made proper to my leg...
With a note ... 'DO NOT TOP'!!!!!!

They sent me an invoice to pay $75 plus postage and handling of $12 for..........' topped boots'!!! ( I will send all this evidence to you if you so desire)

I then called [protected] ....and was intimidated by the president ( D.D. Ketzler) who told me to pay for the topping or forget the boots!!!!!!!!!!
I told him that is not what I ordered, he simply ignored me.
I then find out they donated my boots to a pony club.... without reinbursing me my money! (as they Say is their policy)

Comments

• Je
      27th of Oct, 2007

This girl ordered these boots in 1980. She sent the boots back in 1988 with new measures, completely different. We altered the boots to the new measures. She refused to pay for the alterations. We donated the boots to our local pony club after a period of time. In 1991, she called and complained about not getting her boots back. We tried to deal with her. We made a new pair of boots to the new measures with the understanding that she would pay for the alterations on the old boots. She did not send in payment for the new boots either. We donated those boots to our pony club after 2 1/2 years.

We tried in good faith the remedy the problem. And this woman took advantage of us twice. We considered this matter closed in 1994. It has been 27 years since she first ordered the boots.